1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

glynch
Home Page:
lawyer
    1. mdrowe00
      mdrowe00
      ....The Supreme Court for more than 200 years thought exactly that about the 2nd Amendment...it did not implicitly or explicitly state, in their interpretation, that regular citizens had the right to any type of firearm...this sea change of legal opinion coincided with the reinterpretation of the 4th amendment in starting the modern "drug war"... --mdrowe00
    2. i3artow i3aller
      i3artow i3aller
      [IMG]

Winter is coming...

Prepare yourself for a December to remember!
      [IMG]

Happy Holidays to you & yours, glynch!
    3. SacTown
    4. mc mark
      mc mark
      Glynch,

When you are at the Utube site for the video you want to post, you'll see a "share" button underneath the video. Click on that and it will bring up several options. You'll see another button that says "embed" click on that an you will see a url for the video you want to post. copy that link and paste it into your comment on the bbs. That should do it. mark
    5. Batman Jones
      Batman Jones
      Hey George,

It was great to see you tonight. Thanks so much for coming. I hope you had fun.

Your pal,
      Jason
  • About

Home Page:
    http://
    lawyer
    Rockets, politics