1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

geeimsobored
Last Activity:
Mar 18, 2024 at 6:43 PM

geeimsobored

Contributing Member, from USA

geeimsobored was last seen:
Mar 18, 2024 at 6:43 PM
    1. rocketsjudoka
      rocketsjudoka
      Email me at sishir@msn.com and can fill you in on what I'm working on to help Houston.
    2. geeimsobored
      geeimsobored
      Hey Sishir,

Sorry for not getting back on this sooner. You still interested in watching a game before the season ends? I'm pretty open for the next few weeks so let me know what might work for you.

Avinash
    3. geeimsobored
      geeimsobored
      Not a problem,

I'm kind of swamped with work at the moment so my schedule is totally in flux as is. Champs in Richfield would definitely work. I live on the east side of Lake Harriet about 15 blocks south of uptown so that's easy enough to get to.

We can circle around and find a time that works down the road.

Avinash aka geeimsobored (god I've had that stupid moniker since high school, I should really change it)
    4. rocketsjudoka
      rocketsjudoka
      I just saw the thread where we talked about catching a Rockets game in MN. Sorry I have to back out of catching the game on Sat. as I have to be out of town. If you are still up for seeing the Rockets with a Clutchfan I will let you know when I am available later in the season for a game. If you live in Southwest MPLS I figuring Champps in Richfield might be a good place.
      Sishir AKA rocketsjudoka
      GO ROX!
  • About