1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DreamShook's Recent Activity

1. DreamShook liked Rock Block's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

and TX down 7-3 to @ the Angels BTM 8th

Apr 19, 2024 at 8:41 PM
  2. DreamShook liked J.R.'s post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

[IMG] Pitcher failed by his defense failed by their manager…it doesn’t have to be so hard. If message board fans, fans in the stands...

Apr 19, 2024 at 8:40 PM
  3. DreamShook replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

so easy. there was never a doubt, lol [IMG]

Apr 19, 2024 at 8:39 PM
  4. DreamShook replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

naw astros def dont deserve to lose. lets win, please.

Apr 19, 2024 at 8:33 PM
  5. DreamShook replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

astros are cooked.

Apr 19, 2024 at 8:32 PM
  6. DreamShook replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

oh boy.

Apr 19, 2024 at 8:30 PM
  7. DreamShook liked Mr. Dominant's post in the thread NCAA Womens College Basketball.

[MEDIA]

Apr 19, 2024 at 8:30 PM
  8. DreamShook replied to the thread NCAA Womens College Basketball.

can she hoop though?

Apr 19, 2024 at 7:13 PM
  9. DreamShook replied to the thread [Movie] Transformers One.

i dont know what i was expecting. but I'm kind of disappointed. looks like a better version of that Transformers animated show that was...

Apr 19, 2024 at 4:29 AM
  10. DreamShook liked Xerobull's post in the thread [Movie] Transformers One.

Looks good. Slam dunk to take my kids to.

Apr 19, 2024 at 4:28 AM
  11. DreamShook replied to the thread White People and Oatmeal.

dont forget about those chia seeds. They soak those too.

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:01 AM
  12. DreamShook liked VanityHalfBlack's post in the thread White People and Oatmeal.

So where do you get these mystical oats that have to soak over night? Does overnight oats taste any different from instant oats.

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:00 AM
  13. DreamShook replied to the thread WNBA Womens Basketball.

A lot of discourse over Caitlin Clark. Everything is outrage. I hope that get people to watch the games.

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:48 AM
  14. DreamShook liked Mr. Dominant's post in the thread WNBA Womens Basketball.

So is the chick from Alabama. So good. [MEDIA]

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:34 AM
  15. DreamShook liked Mr. Dominant's post in the thread WNBA Womens Basketball.

[MEDIA]

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:33 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now