1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DonnyMost's Recent Activity

1. DonnyMost liked justtxyank's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Hannah is awesome, no doubt, but I think the Cal redemption arc is tremendous. Script writers have nailed it. Four years ago he was an...

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:09 PM
  2. DonnyMost replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

WHITE PANTS

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:07 PM
  3. DonnyMost liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

She's now up there with Charlize Theron in the fantasyland "cool a.f. hot woman" department.

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:33 AM
  4. DonnyMost replied to the thread The Hannah McNair Thread.

[MEDIA] The Queen does not suffer fools or traitors.

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:31 AM
  5. DonnyMost liked Fantasma Negro's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Hannah McNair is the best thing to ever happen to this city lol

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:29 AM
  6. DonnyMost liked J.R.'s post in the thread Uniform changes.....

“Is that (Titans) the top rival?” Hannah: “First they need to beat us.”

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:20 AM
  7. DonnyMost liked red5rocket's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

You just know we saving the H-Town Alternates for that home game against the Titans

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:15 AM
  8. DonnyMost replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

I just noticed that that the numbers on this jersey are beveled. Oh no.

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:55 AM
  9. DonnyMost attached a file to the thread Uniform changes.....

My main complaint on the Classic Home uni is that they didn't put any stripes/piping on the sleeve ring like they did on the neck. [ATTACH]

upload_2024-4-23_11-47-25.jpeg Apr 23, 2024 at 10:47 AM
  10. DonnyMost replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Seconded. The Home/Away is a step forward IMO and that's a win all the way around. The Bull and HTown alternates are not my flavor...

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:43 AM
  11. DonnyMost replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

The red bottoms and candy red facemask are oof to me. Just over the top. I still think it's criminal we have YET to see a red helmet...

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:42 AM
  12. DonnyMost replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

No black. The dark blue on the Trad and the HTown unis are the exact same. Just an extremely dark dark blue. None darker!

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:41 AM
  13. DonnyMost liked tallanvor's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

i wish they would of shown footage of them as they would be seen on tv during a game. like run a no-contact scrimmage play on NRG field...

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:41 AM
  14. DonnyMost liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Anxiously waiting (only what, 6 months to go? f**k) to see what they look like on tv, with the stadium lights and fancy cameras and all...

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:40 AM
  15. DonnyMost replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

I'm kinda surprised at how many people like the all-reds. Don't get me wrong, I think Battle Red is the best color we own, but the...

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:34 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now