1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. HOUSTON ROCKETS STREAM
    We're watching the Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone press conference now, reacting to their comments

Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone Press Conference
    Dismiss Notice

DonkeyMagic's Recent Activity

1. DonkeyMagic liked RHU525's post in the thread 27.4%.

It would not shock me if we finally win the number 1 pick in the weakest draft class of all time.

Apr 16, 2024 at 2:14 PM
  2. DonkeyMagic replied to the thread [Movie] Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire.

I guess the franchise has run out of juice. I thought the movie was enjoyable enough and overall entertaining. Rudd was a little muted...

Apr 14, 2024 at 10:19 PM
  3. DonkeyMagic liked Xopher's post in the thread Ukraine.

If the Texans trade CJ will you go away?

Apr 14, 2024 at 9:18 PM
  4. DonkeyMagic liked CCorn's post in the thread If there is no God or Satan, why then have Jews....

You’re weird

Apr 14, 2024 at 8:21 PM
  5. DonkeyMagic liked Andre0087's post in the thread If there is no God or Satan, why then have Jews....

Who's alt account is this? He came in peace and now he's railing against the Washington establishment and the leftists.

Apr 14, 2024 at 8:19 PM
  6. DonkeyMagic replied to the thread Ukraine.

So how much does Russia pay for this line of work ?

Apr 14, 2024 at 8:16 PM
  7. DonkeyMagic liked clos4life's post in the thread Unherd: The war for Sydney Sweeney's breasts.

[IMG] At least provide a video/gif of the moment in question next time, it's what the majority of us care about.

Apr 13, 2024 at 10:12 AM
  8. DonkeyMagic liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Unherd: The war for Sydney Sweeney's breasts.

Total thread fail. Shameful s!!t.

9. DonkeyMagic liked Astrodome's post in the thread Unherd: The war for Sydney Sweeney's breasts.

No pics. Son I am disappoint

10. DonkeyMagic replied to the thread The best basketball movie of all time?.

Get out of my brain. Seriously one of my favorite movies and lines…rivaling “yo, she b****. Come get some.” and “honey, you got real ugly”

Apr 11, 2024 at 10:41 PM
  11. DonkeyMagic liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread The best basketball movie of all time?.

[MEDIA]

Apr 11, 2024 at 10:34 PM
  12. DonkeyMagic replied to the thread The best basketball movie of all time?.

show off

Apr 11, 2024 at 9:42 PM
  13. DonkeyMagic replied to the thread The best basketball movie of all time?.

Thanks for reminding me, I need to watch the Nike one

Apr 11, 2024 at 9:26 PM
  14. DonkeyMagic replied to the thread The best basketball movie of all time?.

Oh yeah, I saw that but I don’t remember the name either ( and I’m not even going to bother googling it). But that was pretty good.

Apr 11, 2024 at 9:01 PM
  15. DonkeyMagic liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread The best basketball movie of all time?.

I can't remember the name of the recent movie, Adam Sandler is a scout. It was surprisingly very good.

Apr 11, 2024 at 8:58 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now