1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Corrosion's Recent Activity

1. Corrosion liked ThatBoyNick's post in the thread Attention Danuel House.

That Lakers gold is looking more like spongebob yellow

Nov 28, 2020 at 7:51 PM
  2. Corrosion replied to the thread Warmly welcome Issuf Sanon.

Watching the highlights posted above .... The one jump shot I saw was UGLY and it came from chest high .... He did get to the rim and...

Nov 28, 2020 at 12:46 AM
  3. Corrosion liked HP3's post in the thread Morey comments on roster depth.

Why? His statement exactly what describes our season right after our 65 win one?

Nov 28, 2020 at 12:35 AM
  4. Corrosion liked MettaWorldPete's post in the thread Morey comments on roster depth.

Hey friends, Morey just did a reddit NBA. Lots of interesting stuff that could go into the NBA dish forum, but this comment on depth...

Nov 28, 2020 at 12:35 AM
  5. Corrosion replied to the thread GM no longer supports Trump plan against California.

I don't think there's really any debate here .... EV's are the future of transportation. It's a matter of increasing their range and or...

Nov 27, 2020 at 11:27 PM
  6. Corrosion liked ChillyPete32's post in the thread If trade demands never leaked out... I'd like this off-season a lot..

OP is just saying that the actual roster moves look pretty good right now and I agree. Harden and Russ aren't traded yet (and we don't...

Nov 27, 2020 at 8:02 PM
  7. Corrosion liked MystikArkitect's post in the thread If trade demands never leaked out... I'd like this off-season a lot..

If the trade rumors hadn't leaked, Tilman wouldn't have done these moves.

Nov 27, 2020 at 7:56 PM
  8. Corrosion liked Hank McDowell's post in the thread If trade demands never leaked out... I'd like this off-season a lot..

I’m pleasantly surprised. All things considered, things looked much worse a couple weeks or so ago.

Nov 27, 2020 at 7:56 PM
  9. Corrosion liked wizkid83's post in the thread If trade demands never leaked out... I'd like this off-season a lot..

So far, Stone has been solid in his role. Tillman seemed more aggressive. Woods + 2 frp for Covington is a good trade. That contract...

Nov 27, 2020 at 7:40 PM
  10. Corrosion replied to the thread GM no longer supports Trump plan against California.

I didn't realize it was "fleet average" as I came into the discussion late and didn't read the entire thread .... That's a very...

Nov 27, 2020 at 7:25 PM
  11. Corrosion liked geeimsobored's post in the thread GM no longer supports Trump plan against California.

The 50 mpg number is a fleet average. The way you hit 50 mpg is with electric cars (because those end up measuring as an equivalent 100+...

Nov 27, 2020 at 6:58 PM
  12. Corrosion replied to the thread GM no longer supports Trump plan against California.

50MPG is quite the leap from current numbers .... I get 36 city in my mini cooper in green mode driving like granny and that's a very...

Nov 27, 2020 at 6:09 AM
  13. Corrosion liked Ziggy's post in the thread GM no longer supports Trump plan against California.

Fun fact, the 1980 Corvette in Cali is only a 305 and has like 36 horsepower. Thanks GM.

Nov 27, 2020 at 5:45 AM
  14. Corrosion liked xtruroyaltyx's post in the thread How do the rockets stack up in the current western conference?.

Rockets have so many unknowns it’s hard to say. This could be a championship contender or a team that struggles, trades Russ and James...

Nov 27, 2020 at 5:42 AM
  15. Corrosion liked D-rock's post in the thread Random Houston Rocket Trade Ideas 2020-2021.

Trade ammo: [MEDIA]

Nov 27, 2020 at 5:38 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now