1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Blatz's Recent Activity

1. Blatz liked Rvo384's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

[MEDIA]

Apr 20, 2024 at 9:09 AM
  2. Blatz liked Jose Cuervo's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I agree be at both times there was a leak, Cal has been ready with a quick response.

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:25 PM
  3. Blatz replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

3. It gets people talking about them. This should be number 1

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:21 PM
  4. Blatz liked Two Sandwiches's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Not sure who this guy is, but I honestly think the helmet leak came from the Texans themselves. I think whoever pointed out the soft...

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:20 PM
  5. Blatz liked A_3PO's post in the thread [2023 NFL Draft/1-2] C.J. Stroud, QB, Ohio State.

This is fair to both CJ and Caleb Williams.

Apr 19, 2024 at 5:30 PM
  6. Blatz liked conquistador#11's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I ran the advance simulators cough photoshop cough, and the red facemask would look great on the everyday helmet. It makes the white...

Apr 19, 2024 at 5:29 PM
  7. Blatz replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

I like the skyline on this.

Apr 19, 2024 at 5:25 PM
  8. Blatz liked tehG l i d e's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I like these [img]

Apr 19, 2024 at 5:23 PM
  9. Blatz replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Ahhh I did not see that one

Apr 19, 2024 at 5:22 PM
  10. Blatz liked J.R.'s post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Drip, drip, drip, drip ;) No pun intended They did post a drip gif yesterday. Plan on teasing until Tuesday? [MEDIA]

Apr 19, 2024 at 5:21 PM
  11. Blatz replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Okay, are all the leaks planned? Kind of like Frank Reynold's business tactic of dropping a bomb to soften the blow. The horrible...

Apr 19, 2024 at 5:13 PM
  12. Blatz liked J.R.'s post in the thread Uniform changes.....

[MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

Apr 19, 2024 at 5:11 PM
  13. Blatz liked zeeshan2's post in the thread [2023 NFL Draft/3-69] Tank Dell, WR, Houston.

[MEDIA]

Apr 19, 2024 at 4:07 PM
  14. Blatz liked red5rocket's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

How about this one? Does anyone know who this is? Maybe he leaked a little bit.

H2.jpg Apr 19, 2024 at 4:04 PM
  15. Blatz liked cmoak1982's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

See, I actually like the solid color better. That looks more classy. I think an HTown blue hat with all white H would look great

Apr 19, 2024 at 4:03 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now