1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Embiid and the Sixers taking on Brunson and the Knicks -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice
Batman Jones
Last Activity:
Mar 8, 2022 at 1:23 AM
Birthday:
Mar 29, 1969 (Age: 55)
Home Page:
Artistic Director, The Catastrophic Theatre

Batman Jones

Contributing Member, Male, 55, from Houston

Batman Jones was last seen:
Mar 8, 2022
    1. Batman Jones
      Batman Jones
      Hey Kevin, I don't know if you've seen my messages yet but I think I may be being overly optimistic about my health at the early date of the 19th. I'm reminded tonight, as I am every night while in treatment, that going out requires an energy I just don't have. Since I started treatment I've only been out once at night (closing night of the play) and I paid for it the next day. So what I'm saying is I shouldn't accept your generous offer when there's so good a chance I'll have to cancel. When I'm on the mend let's see about maybe catching a game together. Thanks again for the generous offer and of course the offer of theatre tickets is always open.

Go Rockets!
      Jason
    2. Batman Jones
      Batman Jones
      I'd love to return the favor with more tickets to our next show if you're interested in seeing it. It's dry but very, very funny. And weird. Here's the link to the description page: http://catastrophictheatre.com/shows/hunchback-variations/about

Your wife mentioned Numbers in her email to me. The director of the next one (he also plays Quasimodo in it) was a regular at Numbers and a good friend of the owner throughout the 1990s. His name is Greg Dean. Maybe you guys know him.
    3. Batman Jones
      Batman Jones
      How cool of you, man! Thanks! And I think I actually will be up to it. I just checked and it's on a Thursday which means I don't have infusion therapy (I do on M-W-F) so I won't be feeling as run down as I often do. How can we arrange a handoff? Please thank your wife for me. She wrote me the kindest note after seeing the play.
    4. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      If you're feeling up to it my wife and I would like to give you a couple of tickets to March 19th game against Denver.
    5. Batman Jones
      Batman Jones
      My pleasure, man. I hope you enjoy it.
    6. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      My wife and I are looking forward to Thursday.
      Thanks again,
      Roc
    7. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      First, welcome to the Clutch Community my friend. Let's try this...

E-mail me at kevin.carstens.@yahoo .com

I'm looking to take my wife out on the town for some entertainment in the thearter/arts, and was hoping you could recommend something for us.
    8. Batman Jones
      Batman Jones
      Which email are you using? And can you give me an example of a subject line? Maybe they're going to my spam folder or something.
    9. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      Good to see you on the board again friend.

I've e-mailed you a few times and haven't heard back. I hope all is well.
    10. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      Welcome to the Clutch Community!
    11. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      If you ever need a helping hand you can always get a hold of me.
    12. megastahr
      megastahr
      Ohh and we should start and insiders thread that has restricted access or something
    13. megastahr
      megastahr
      Yes can you email me?

Basballguru@gmail.com

Doc rocket was sharing info with me for a while and I never said anything he told me not to

That's freakin awesome about your sister ... I am a giant marvel fan so I am a fan of superhero stuff. Flash is dc but that's still really cool.
    14. Batman Jones
      Batman Jones
      Right on, man. I feel the same way. I'll give you one thing if you promise not to share. If you did it would really suck. If you're up for that I'll tell you my source. No info but I'll tell you my source (it's fairly obvious if you, like many here, know my real name and what I do for a living anyway -- it wouldn't take ATW level stalking) and then you'll understand why I can't share anything. Here's a scoop I can share that has nothing to do with the Rockets though. Don't know if you're into superheroes but my little sister is playing the super-villain Plastique in ep. 5 of the new Flash TV series on the CW. Likely a recurring role.
    15. megastahr
      megastahr
      Hi,
      I made the doc rocket appreciation thread, I value him, and value your posts.

Don't leave because the vocal moronic minority .... Please lol
    16. Batman Jones
      Batman Jones
      Yeah, we're still in touch a lot. He's as friendly a guy as you'd ever want to meet.
    17. cuneo77
      cuneo77
      hey man saw your post, you still keep in touch with parsons? he a cool dude, i dont see the hate for that thread, i think its cool he reps houston
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 29, 1969 (Age: 55)
    Home Page:
    http://catastrophictheatre.com/
    Artistic Director, The Catastrophic Theatre
    "A dying man can do nothing easy." - Ben Franklin

"I'm sorry for everything I've ever done and I hope to remedy it soon." - Bob Dylan

Signature

Go Rockets!
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now