1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

AznH-TownFan's Recent Activity

1. AznH-TownFan replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

All we can do is laugh now guys. No point of stressing out to increase your blood pressure.

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:00 PM
  2. AznH-TownFan liked Htown Stros's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Sounds like a solid plan. How we stopping the bullpen from blowing the leads our starters leave the game with though?

Apr 24, 2024 at 5:15 PM
  3. AznH-TownFan replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Like it. But you forgot about bullpen blowing 75% of the lead in the 8th and 9th. Any fix for that?

Apr 24, 2024 at 5:14 PM
  4. AznH-TownFan liked Wulaw Horn's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

10 days to fix the season: JV Thursday Friday off Saturday- Blanco, Sunday Framber, Monday off Tuesday Javier. Wednesday- JV...

Apr 24, 2024 at 5:13 PM
  5. AznH-TownFan liked SuraGotMadHops's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

I'm glad to see the Yordan at 2 experiment is over, not sure how I feel about Bregman at 2 instead of Pena, but if he just take walks...

Apr 24, 2024 at 5:11 PM
  6. AznH-TownFan liked InTheGroove's post in the thread Panic Button 2024.

Let’s not kid ourselves… when the smoke alarms start beeping, it definitely smells like burnt toast.

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:43 PM
  7. AznH-TownFan replied to the thread Panic Button 2024.

I’ll save u time and just come back next March. No need for you to check ur phone for alert. LOL

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:43 PM
  8. AznH-TownFan liked jim1961's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Bla, bla, bla. I will believe you when you actually do something about it other than wishful thinking.

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:39 PM
  9. AznH-TownFan replied to the thread I have grown tired of Dana Brown.

Told yall to watch paint dry instead listening to DB. Guy has been full of s**t since he been here.

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:37 PM
  10. AznH-TownFan liked IdStrosfan's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

Yesterday did not deter me at all. It also didn't help. I expected France to give up runs and hoped the Astros bats would heat up but...

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:34 PM
  11. AznH-TownFan liked Joe Joe's post in the thread Panic Button 2024.

Slumps happen. I expect Bregman will be back to normal at some point and it could be tonight. His EVs are fine and his launch angles...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:13 PM
  12. AznH-TownFan liked jim1961's post in the thread Panic Button 2024.

[IMG] Their on something, I agree.

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:12 PM
  13. AznH-TownFan liked cwebbster's post in the thread Panic Button 2024.

The thing is, our window has not closed. This team is LOADED. They've got to get the **** out this funk.

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:12 PM
  14. AznH-TownFan liked panamamyers's post in the thread 2024 Hypothetical Astros Trades Thread.

Rot takes awhile to set in. The day Luhnow left, we were set on this trajectory. The remnants of Luhnow are still paying off four years...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:11 PM
  15. AznH-TownFan liked htownrox1's post in the thread 2024 Hypothetical Astros Trades Thread.

The writing is on the wall. This is a valid thread. I’m up for some trades if it means a quick rebuild back into contention.

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:10 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now