1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

astros123's Recent Activity

1. astros123 liked jiggyfly's post in the thread New Trump Plan - Set Aside The Election Results.

I really think people are also overplaying how in line the SC will be behind Trumps shenanigans. They have their legacy to think about...

Sep 24, 2020 at 9:32 PM
  2. astros123 liked Nolen's post in the thread New Trump Plan - Set Aside The Election Results.

I don't understand why y'all are focusing so much on the administration getting individual states to change EC votes when Trump has been...

Sep 24, 2020 at 9:31 PM
  3. astros123 liked SuperMarioBro's post in the thread Tilman Fertitta Political Donations.

Yeah, Tilman's political leanings (esp when it comes to Trump) are on the list of reasons I dislike him as an owner of my favorite...

Sep 24, 2020 at 10:19 AM
  4. astros123 liked J.R.'s post in the thread Tilman Fertitta Political Donations.

Yeah yeah, Rockets are stuck with this MAGA loving cheap owner. You hate to see it.

Sep 24, 2020 at 10:19 AM
  5. astros123 replied to the thread New Trump Plan - Set Aside The Election Results.

I don't know why i bother coming into this section of the website. Every now and then I get lured in by a clickbait title but then i...

Sep 24, 2020 at 10:10 AM
  6. astros123 replied to the thread Post election predictions ? what do you think will happen?.

You COMPLETELY forget the part WHERE HE HAS AN ARMED MILITIA. Have any of you guys not been paying attention to gun sales this summer?...

Sep 24, 2020 at 1:16 AM
  7. astros123 replied to the thread New Trump Plan - Set Aside The Election Results.

The scary thing is that theres tens of millions of people who believe exactly what he said because ANON tells them. Anyone who expects...

Sep 23, 2020 at 10:51 PM
  8. astros123 replied to the thread Post election predictions ? what do you think will happen?.

Who in the hell in our government is going to stop him? Have you guys literally NOT been paying attention for the past 4 years? 1/4th of...

Sep 23, 2020 at 10:29 PM
  9. astros123 replied to the thread Post election predictions ? what do you think will happen?.

I don't understand why the hell people think that Trump will magically disappear. Does this look like someone that will just disappear?...

Sep 23, 2020 at 9:20 PM
  10. astros123 replied to the thread Rockets interested in Mo Bamba?.

we need length badly

Sep 23, 2020 at 9:17 PM
  11. astros123 liked B-Bob's post in the thread Post election predictions ? what do you think will happen?.

I worry, deb, that many on the left have this (understandable, hopeful) view of one election. The Trump cult won't be going anywhere....

Sep 23, 2020 at 9:16 PM
  12. astros123 liked deb4rockets's post in the thread Post election predictions ? what do you think will happen?.

When all is said and done, Trump will lose. The majority of Americans will be screaming for joy, and will finally see some light at the...

Sep 23, 2020 at 9:15 PM
  13. astros123 liked Redfish81's post in the thread Updated 5 year outlook.

I don't see that as being even remotely likely. Greinke's trade value is limited. With the Dbacks paying 10.3 million of his salary the...

Sep 23, 2020 at 9:00 PM
  14. astros123 replied to the thread Updated 5 year outlook.

You have to seriously wonder how much the cheating allegations are getting to Tuve's head. Altuve played off the "underdog" tag and he...

Sep 20, 2020 at 6:02 PM
  15. astros123 replied to the thread Pitching.

I wish some of you guys would've accepted what I had been trying tell you back in early July. Without Verlander as your ace this team is...

Sep 20, 2020 at 5:57 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now