1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Every Houston Rocket Highlight from Games 1 and 2 (local broadcast)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

2. withmustard

withmustard Member
    Supporting Member

3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Woahhhhh

Clutch you're the man

4. stthomsfinest

stthomsfinest Member

5. YallMean

YallMean Member

Thank you!!!!

6. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

Thanks Clutch!

I know this is an unpopular opinion here but I actually enjoy watching the local broadcasts during the playoffs for Clyde. He seems to get really into it. When the Rockets hit a basket you can here the passion in his voice - he knows the first 82 games are nice and all but this is the real season. Like watch the game 1 broadcast - James hits the early 3 in the first quarter and Clyde is all "YES!!" Little things like that show he really does care about this team and how much the Rockets still mean to him.

Thanks for posting them - I am not a huge fan of Worrell and Bullard because they are a bit too homerish and all, but it is nice to be able to hear the game and hear the announcer get up and excited whenever the Rockets make a big play.

7. Rocketeer

Rocketeer Contributing Member

These are the two most funnest playoff games we've seen in quite some time. Exciting times!

8. fonzie_004

fonzie_004 Member

clutch, I would offer you my girl as reward for your hard work, but flying to Australia for it would hardly be logical. thanks agian for your awesome work

9. YallMean

YallMean Member

:grin:
    Flying to Australia would be totally logical relative to what you just offered. You run a "ranch" there, mate?

10. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

i want local broadcasting on the international game time app, how hard is it!!!

GIVE ME CLYDES VOICE BACK ON MY TV!!!

I'm sure clutch will let me step in for him

11. fonzie_004

fonzie_004 Member

Haha whereabouts in Aus are you mate?

12. Voice of Aus

I'm down in Melb.

what about yourself great man?

13. fonzie_004

fonzie_004 Member

Likewise. PM me,maybe we can have a beer or two and watch a game. Never had the luxury of watching a game with a rockets die hard

14. Voice of Aus

haha will do mate.

15. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

THANK YOU CLUTCH! Man, once the 4th quarter highlights started for Game 2, I forgot it was the game highlight rather than a JSmoove to Dwight highlight lol.

Hope the Rockets bring the same 4th quarter intensity for the whole game in both Games 3 and 4!

16. Rookie34

Rookie34 Member

Thanks, Clutch!

17. ribbit

ribbit Member

Is this the highlights for the 1st two games or the 'Nowitzki: Defensive Juggernaut' videos?

18. LAYGO

LAYGO Contributing Member

You know, as someone living out of town & having to watch other broadcasts rather frequently, I gotta say, as much grief as Drex gets, our guys have FUN. They're loose & not uptight & really play well off each other. Then I love all the stories from Bull/Drex's era.

I seriously laugh with those guys all the time . . .

19. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

I literally spit out cereal hearing Clyde scream out "YES" when Harden hit that 3. I love our guys.

20. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Like some others who live out of town, I'm deeply grateful to be able to watch these highlights (beautifully done, by the way) with Bill, Bull, and yes, even Clyde doing the call. We don't always get the Houston broadcast on LP in Austin, although they're better about it than they used to be. It makes a huge difference. The vast majority of us around here are ardent Rockets fans and nothing, broadcast wise, tops hearing our crew call the games, even if Murph is still exiled to the halftime gig. In my humble opinion, anyway. Well, I'd love it if JVG could sit in from time to time, with Calvin having his job back next to Bill, but then that would make this a perfect world, something I'm still searching fruitlessly for.

Thanks again. I look forward to these! :)-