1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[ClutchFans] Royce White Still A No-Show This Summer (UPDATE: On the trade block)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jul 1, 2013.

1. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Might be onto something there...

Whatever he has, it's deeper than the most severe anxiety.

2. Omer

Omer Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/clutchfans">@clutchfans</a> I'm doing EXACTLY what I'm suppose to... staying positive, trying to be a productive citizen &amp; staying* out of trouble. <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23BeWell&amp;src=hash">#BeWell</a></p>&mdash; Royce White (@Highway_30) <a href="https://twitter.com/Highway_30/statuses/351916315080011776">July 2, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

3. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

good, #stay safe

4. kmav23

kmav23 Rookie

so much hate about royce... and lin

hehe

where are the Royce only fans lol

5. tminusrex

tminusrex Rookie

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/clutchfans">@clutchfans</a> I'm in great shape, and ready to do whatever is physically required of me. Don't actively participate in <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23propaganda&amp;src=hash">#propaganda</a>...</p>&mdash; Royce White (@Highway_30) <a href="https://twitter.com/Highway_30/statuses/351916976559489025">July 2, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

6. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

Would it matter? AT some point you give up, They sure as heck contacted Royce to be places all year long. At some-point you become a man and set your own priorities, you drive down to the Toyota center and improve yourself.. without your mom and dad or boss telling you to.

7. Horry4theWin

Horry4theWin Member

Allright then, that means he'll show up to the Orlando Summer League. No more excuses please.

8. hooroo

hooroo Member

#BEWELL

9. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure the reason why no one has contacted him about summer league is that he is actively being shopped. Crazy that the Dwight saga and the Royce issue will most likely both resolve by the 10th...

10. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Lol he responded to it, will he ever learn?

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

somehow he thinks he is cool but actually hideous face

12. meh

meh Contributing Member

Reminds me of the Chris Rock bit about certain people taking credit for things normal people don't feel worth mentioning. Seriously? You feel like it's an accomplishment to stay out of trouble and staying positive? Nobody over 5 yrs old should be proud of that fact.

13. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

if that is a recent pic of royce - the man looks to be in shape.

14. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

The chump obviously reads the bbs, so I've got a message for him.

Royce, you have succeeded in throwing away a career that's the dream of millions of young people growing up. The Rockets went out of their way to accommodate you and the illness you say you have, and you've repaid them by treating them like the dirt beneath your shoes. The day I find out that you've blown your last NBA paycheck, is a day I'll mark with a nod and a smile. Reality will have hit you at last. Justice will finally begin to be served as you descend into oblivion, and you will only have yourself to blame.

Be what you are. Just leave us alone.

1 person likes this.
  15. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

His trade value is zero!

16. tminusrex

tminusrex Rookie

This is just a huge loss for Royce. He'll never be exceptional at anything except basketball. With his size and huge hands I would've made my life basketball 24/7. Just a huge wasted opportunity and the dude did not try seeking help for his anxiety. Just watched cartoons and movies all summer.

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

enjoy making babies, royce ! do it dwight style!

18. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Deckard, that's not a good tone to use. It's not what the hippies were about and you've obviously sold out to corporate America. You can only help thru love. As long as he's in shape he has a chance of contributing. My only issue is... Is he fast enough.

19. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

If Royce ever read this thread, in all honesty, I wish the best for him. And that starts in six days in Orlando.

20. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

He forgot to add "...physically what is required of me... except play in games, of course!"

[​IMG]