1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hunt, Joerger Arrive For Rockets Interviews

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AnnaMegan, Jun 5, 2011.

1. AggNRox

AggNRox Member

all names circling around are not in my watch list in the past. i don't have clue how good they are except what i read. i don't want to repeat here since most fans here have already known.

any news about svg? i haven't heard anything after magic eliminated.

2. CXbby

CXbby Member

Weak. Should've used the Homer Simpson comparison pic.

3. AnnaMegan

AnnaMegan Member

My other user name is logged in here a lot, too. I don't need people to try to be nice. As long as you can talk sports and not sound like a jackass, I don't care if you're nice, rude, fat, ugly, skinny, charming, poor or rich. Here's all I'd ask for: post a good take, don't suck at it, be nice to animals and have manners in traffic.

Knibb High football rules. Later.

AMR

4. anchel

anchel Member

Coming soon...

[​IMG]

5. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Why does she continue to make appearances without elaborating on her original "opinion" in the OP?

6. BimaThug

BimaThug Resident Capologist
    Supporting Member

Shoulda known you'd have thick skin, AMR. I suppose you have to in your business.

The "be nice" comment is as much for my own benefit as it is for yours. This BBS has been, for the most part, a respectful forum for differing opinions, largely devoid of these kinds of "low character" comments. I'd like to think that young children might be able to read this BBS without parents worrying too much about such content. (I'm talking specifically about the GARM and NBA Dish forums; I understand that some of the other forums are more open to "colorful expressions" and am not necessarily advocating changes to those.)

But, AMR, we're still waiting for clarification on your comment about Joerger's personality. Please clarify.

And nice Billy Madison reference! :grin:

7. AnnaMegan

AnnaMegan Member

I've heard that he's not the easiest person to get along with, and it's my guess that the bosses want a bunch of happy campers running the team. I have a feeling they're looking for 'yes' men. If they like him, okay. If not, okay. Either way, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Big deal.

I'm not a spammer, but I can do a pretty awesome version of the robot.

8. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

"If I'm wrong I'm wrong, whatever"

Nice to see where journalistic integrity is these days.

9. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

My guess is that Joerger might not be the happiest of campers in Memphis partly becaue all the assistants there are apparently paid less than 50% market rate. Then again, he might just be a prick.

10. AnnaMegan

AnnaMegan Member

Don't get the words integrity and credibility confused.

If I suck as a journalist, question my credibility as well as my ability.

If I suck as a human and a citizen of planet Earth, only then should you question my integrity.

My statement is based on what's been said by people whose opinions and observations I believe. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I'll admit it. No shame in that.

At least I'm being honest as opposed to those who try to pretend they never said something in the first place ... it's cool, though.

True story: I saved a hurt kitten the other day, so at least I might have earned a few points in the good citizen column.

1 person likes this.
  11. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Some people here may not consider that a positive thing. More piss on their BBQ grill.

12. Chris Jent MVP

oOlolOoo thinly veiled stab at daryl morey.

i think you might get 35 reputation points for that.

13. meh

meh Contributing Member

First time reader of your thread, if only because it seemed like there was some serious discussions on the assistants.

I must say now I understand why so many posters feel you're just spamming. Already feeling my IQ drop after reading this post.

14. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Thanks for the insight, AMR! We're kinda thirsty for info, so don't hold back. :) I suppose it is tricky in your biz wondering what to repeat and not. I can see you playing it safe sometimes, and it comes off to us as drive-by posting. That's quite a tidbit of info you added. I can see not wanting to repeat that.

15. RedDragon01

RedDragon01 Member

Wow! I never thought I'd think it, but some of our Clutchfans posters treat others like Mavs fans treat Rockets fans at America Airlines Arena. That's not a compliment.

It really shouldn't be so difficult to treat others with respect. Especially when these 'others' are in no way attacking you.

'You' attack her for spamming links to articles, nothing else, then running away. She starts posting some commentary on the links, and catches more hell for not continuing the discussion. So she answers concerns to keep the thread on topic, and then catches more hell for posting an intelligent and entertaining post that is described as 'lowering intelligence'.

You don't have to agree with her opinion. You don't have to enjoy her journalism. But would you mind having the decency to treat her, as a Clutchfans poster, with respect until she no longer truly deserves it?

16. Chris Jent MVP

i was just teasing. she is famous, she can take it. :cool:

♥ ♥ ♥ i love you annamegan !!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

17. snc

snc Member

Never heard of her.

18. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Yep, hsf09 is clutchfans version of Wojo!

19. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I don't get what all the fuss is about. Did i miss something?:confused: What exactly did AMR do or not do that has gotten her the usual Clutchfans treatment?

20. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

♥ ♥ ♥ i love you annamegan !!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

to reinerate;)