1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post election predictions ? what do you think will happen?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by IBTL, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

how bad will voter suppression be?
    I predict the only voter suppression to be mostly peaceful BLM protesters attacking people at polling locations.

what if its close?
    It wont be close , Trump in a landslide.

will we have a winner on nov 3 or soon after?
    Yep , we'll have a winner late Tuesday / early Wednesday.

what if there is widespread shenanigans at the poling locations?
    Yep , there will be shenanigans at polling locations ....Mostly peaceful BLM rioters intimidating people and blocking polling locations. Annie Get Your Gun!

what if trump tries to contest it?
    what if biden tries to contest it?

There wont be any contest from either side , it wont be close.

will there be a supreme court justice for ginsburg spot?
    Yep , RBG gets replaced before the election.

IBTL and RayRay10 like this.
  2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He's not even funny when he tries to be. He doesn't have the wit to say anything funny. Its just stupid stuff coming out of his mouth and those morons laugh.

Honestly, it's gross that his wife stays married to a creep like him. It certainly isn't for his brains or good looks. I can't imagine being that desperate for money, citizenship, or whatever reasoning she had.

3. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Ehhhh, I dunno. I hear you, but part of me thinks the suburbs, such as they exist, would so celebrate a sane, actual conservative, that if the GOP ever nominates one again, they will win in landslide the likes of which we haven't seen since Walter Mondale was campaigning. :D

4. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

When all is said and done, Trump will lose. The majority of Americans will be screaming for joy, and will finally see some light at the end of this dark tunnel Trump has put us in.

As for the Trump family and the Trump cult, they will scream and cry like selfish spoiled brats.

IBTL, RayRay10 and astros123 like this.
  5. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Only in his twisted warped reality.

RayRay10 likes this.
  6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I worry, deb, that many on the left have this (understandable, hopeful) view of one election.

The Trump cult won't be going anywhere. Even if Biden wins in a clear way, they will probably never accept the results of the election. It's going to be ugly for this country for a long time, I fear.

If the GOP loses and, as a result, decides to nudge their party more toward facts and vision, versus spin, scheme, and rule-breaking for power... that could be a positive step. It's a huge if at this point. If they stay the party of white butt-hurt, it's just going to be awful for a long time to come.

I'm reading about Spain pre-Franco, and it is absolutely chilling in its similarity. I honestly do not recommend it to anyone.

No Worries, IBTL, RayRay10 and 5 others like this.
  7. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Sane or not, it wont matter to people like me. All of those Republicans who had their dirty hands in aiding, abetting, or defending Trump's policies or actions are immoral and greedy as*holes, who care more about money and power than the pandemic.

8. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

My worst nightmare!

IBTL, RayRay10 and Ubiquitin like this.
  9. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

That's scary given the increasing wealth gap. GOP even in their best days in modern American history always worsens it.

B-Bob likes this.
  10. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

All of the things you mention are possible unless Trump is blown out on election and the GOP loses the Senate decisively on election night making mail in voting appear no potential game changer. This might still happen.

IBTL, RayRay10 and fchowd0311 like this.
  11. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

"Not helpful"? Seriously, that is all you can say?

RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  12. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

2 cops reported shot in Louisville...You believe the protesters are being harassed??

Corrosion and generalthade_03 like this.
  13. astros123

astros123 Member

I don't understand why the hell people think that Trump will magically disappear. Does this look like someone that will just disappear? In states like Pennsylvania and WI you can't even legally start counting the mail in ballots until election day.

Some of you guys are living in a completely alter reality. Now that Trump has an entire militia thats armed you think he'll just disappear without a fight?!?! He's literally been screaming voter fraud for the past 2 months and now magically he wont claim it after he loses? Hes going to contest the election and take this to the supreme court one way or other.

14. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Oh, I don't think he will disappear. Don't get me wrong, I expect him kicking and screaming and fighting all the way if he loses. I expect him to call it fraud, just like he does about anything and everyone against him.

I have to believe that our government will not allow him to remain in office another term if he loses. If that doesn't happen, even after he loses an election then it is the end of us being a democratic nation. We will be a country led by a fascist dictator style of government and laws will be changed to prevent him from ever leaving the Presidency. We might as well be living the same hell as the North Koreans, Russians, and Germans under Hitler. Wouldn't Putin love that? Comrade Capitalism and a new partner who will bend to his every wish by his praises.

I know it won't be a country I will take pride in or certainly want to call home if that happens. I can't stand the thought of enduring any more years of lie after lie after lie, ego boasting manic mad hatter Trump. He would be acting as King, calling himself the chosen one, and spitting on anyone and everyone who dares to ask for help or assistance. What a nightmare. He's already proven he doesn't care one iota about the thousands still dying every week of this pandemic. He is one sick heartless man.

#54 deb4rockets, Sep 23, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
    IBTL, RayRay10 and seemoreroyals like this.
  15. astros123

astros123 Member

Who in the hell in our government is going to stop him? Have you guys literally NOT been paying attention for the past 4 years? 1/4th of ALL FEDERAL judges are now nominees of Trump. He's stacked the Justice department with everyone whos he's hand-chosen, nobody in the Senate has the backbone to stand up to him, he has an armed militia and cult that is willing to do whatever he wants to do.

Im not an even a democrat. I just know this **** will blow up this like nobody as ever seen. I sold all my stocks last week and I plan on going to Cancun for a few months in a few weeks. Anyone who thinks this will be a peaceful transition is seriously a moron. Nobody has stuck up to Trump the past 4 years and now magically they will right after he has the entire right-wing up in anger over "fraud".

IBTL and deb4rockets like this.
  16. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Even if Trump steps down and peacefully accepts a defeat, has he already sewn the seeds of resistance amongst his followers?

The crazy thing is that we know he doesn't care. The loss of life and unrest mean nothing to him.

That hypothetical being said, I still hope for the best.

17. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

18. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Trump loses. He starts flipping out and going on his tirades.

Hearing the worst, his cabinet drugs him and makes sure he doesn't break the law any further.

Months later, libs screaming that no one from Trump's cabinet is getting tried for any crimes.

RayRay10 and deb4rockets like this.
  19. Beezy

Beezy Member

I’m expecting the biggest **** show in the history of our country.

IBTL, RayRay10 and Invisible Fan like this.
  20. CCorn

CCorn Member

Facebook will be annoying AF

IBTL, rocketsjudoka and RayRay10 like this.