1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2020 Presidential Election

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Sock puppeting Donny's classy twitter nuggets? Are your lows correlated with the market's highs?

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There are some good points I listed below from the full article. Trump simply must go.

Trump Makes America More Like Russia Every Day

In Trump’s vision of America, all power resides in the president: Congress can’t control him. The president, no less than Putin’s political warriors, infects the American body politic with falsehoods, inflaming anger, poisoning discourse.

No less than Putin, Trump conducts political warfare against the American government. He attacks the rule of law, the freedom of the press, and the legitimacy of elections. He spews propaganda and hatred into political discourse. He denounces his political foes as criminals and threatens them with prison.

He undermines the architecture of American national security. He shuts his eyes to the CIA’s reporting when it clashes with his invincible ignorance, and he scorns his Pentagon chiefs on matters of life and death. He defames distinguished American ambassadors as “human scum,” trashes FBI agents as subversive traitors, and vilifies CIA officers as Nazis. He has now purged the national intelligence directorate, installed dishonest partisans, and cut off the flow of intelligence reporting to Congress and the American people, a smoke screen obscuring the threat of Russian attacks intended to help him win re-election.

His response to the coronavirus is a torrent of lying and denying, evoking the Soviet reaction to Chernobyl. With the Kremlin backing Trump as the chaos candidate, there is no foretelling the lengths he will go to stay in power,

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-makes-america-more-like-russia-every-day

#4342 deb4rockets, Sep 20, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
    RayRay10 likes this.
  3. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Leading the way on voter suppression.’ Texas is ground zero in voting rights war.

Republicans have made Texas a national leader in voting restrictions, ground zero in a series of long running fights over voter rights, and hotly debated allegations of potential voter fraud.

Texas is now just one of 5 states who won't accept coronavirus as an excuse to vote by mail and state leaders have blocked attempts by local officials in Harris County to make voting by mail more accessible.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/po...e-way-on-voter-suppression-Texas-15578236.php

Trump's GOP puppets simply don't care about the people of Texas. All they care about is pleasing their incompetent lying leader at all cost. They disgust me, and I hope they all get voted out. It's time to turn Texas Blue.

#4343 deb4rockets, Sep 20, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
    Invisible Fan and RayRay10 like this.
  4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Which was why it was so important for don the con to get those judges in place...

No Worries and RayRay10 like this.
  5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

6. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Yeah he looked tired, maybe he was grieving?

Maybe he was just actually tired.

Why are you SMH.

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

8. the11mingdynasty

the11mingdynasty Contributing Member

That arroz education

RayRay10 likes this.
  9. No Worries

10. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Harris County stands out in all this, you know?

One of the few counties in Texas that elects Democrats, and nearly got Beto O'Rourke into the Senate. Can't have a fair vote here.

In any case, turning Texas blue is such a tall order. Rural Texas is all Woodrow Call and Augustus McCrae, fightin' the Kiowa and the Comanche and Blue Duck. My wife's job requires her to go to Baylor College of Medicine a few hours a week; two of the young employees there (one Latina, one African-American) were saying they weren't going to vote, what's the difference, "Trump isn't that bad."

Good thing I wasn't there. I would have pounced: "Would you please actually pay attention to the news and pull your head out of your ***?"

Just ignorance, but there it is. Old white people vote. Young people who see an old white man as the Democratic nominee, not Obama or a progressive? "Meh. Hey, look, I got ten 'Likes' for my picture on Facebook!"

Reeko and RayRay10 like this.
  11. raining threes

As it should be.

There will be no open voter fraud here in Texas. Show up and vote at the polls if you want your vote to be counted or vote early by mail.

12. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I'm no sure it would only be 2 they'd add to the Supreme Court. That would still be a 6-5 conservative majority. I think they'd add 4. All bets are definitely off if they go through with this.

RayRay10 likes this.
  13. raining threes

CNN

LMAO

I wonder if they will be crying again on election night.

14. raining threes

He's bringing the troops home and the military complex is fighting this tooth and nail.

15. raining threes

I think the public will come to it's senses when they see the looney tune leftists at the SCOTUS hearings and this will help Trump/GOP not only hold the Senate but probably the House as well. Then Trump will have 2 yrs to carry out what he was elected to do in 2016 without obstruction.

16. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

He's let thousands more die of the pandemic than any wars in recent times combined. He's a disgrace. I spent 20 years in the military and sure as hell will vote him out!!

That traitor bone spur excuse of a man doesn't know the meaning of Honor, Integrity, and Respect.

#4356 deb4rockets, Sep 21, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    RayRay10 likes this.
  17. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

LOL, dream on. The people who aren't dumb enough and blinded by ignorance, lying, and corruption will vote that narcissistic danger to America out for good. He and his grifting kids can find another bunch of fools to con. Meanwhile fools can invest in one of their Trump properties or ventures before they all get locked away, and see their investments turn to dust.

Reeko and RayRay10 like this.
  18. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Trump recently said at one of his rallies that "if I lose, then you won't hear from me again".

YES, PLEASE! STFU FOREVER!

19. No Worries

20. No Worries

That is until one person says that this makes him sad and then its Trump 2024!

Trump is not going away and until he dies. Trump has a grift with serious income potential, so he is not letting that go.

RayRay10 likes this.