1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden wearing a Blue Lives Matter mask????

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaBeard, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Fantasma Negro

I wonder how the media will treat Dwight Howard when they remember his dad is a cop. Will the mob make him denounce his own father? Time will tell

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Does his father endorse the warrior mindset of a domestic police force? Does Dwight's dad put skulls on his vest for intimidation? Does his father tape things like "get some" on his rifle?

https://news.artnet.com/art-world/punisher-black-lives-matter-1883013

Tell me why cops adopting this type of symbolism is a good thing.

D-rock likes this.
  3. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

no one knew that specific mask was bluethinline

sirbaihu likes this.
  4. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

5. amaru

amaru Member

I doubt most people care about anything related to Dwight Howard. He’s a has been.

Fantasma Negro likes this.
  6. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

You are sure of a lot of things. I bet James f-ing Harden has a little more insight into the "soical-political" reality of being a black person in America than you do.

vlaurelio likes this.
  7. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

What are the implications of it. I never heard about this please fill me in.

sirbaihu and vlaurelio like this.
  8. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Oopsie! Black man wear blue mask = stupid Black man?

Seems like YOU and amaru "injected" Harden and many of us into your internet surfing habits.
    Believe it or not, some people don't consume the same internet as you.
    (You learned about the blue mask thing from internet surfing, right? Then you got mad at James Harden coz of your internet surfing, right?)

vlaurelio likes this.