1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump designates Anti-Facists as terrorist group

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, May 31, 2020.

1. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I was just with Soros at IKEA. I lost my decoder ring and needed a new one.

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

There's evidence all over Twitter and television coverage!. They spray paint symbols. Antifa just got announced as a terrorist group.

Yeah, I know. Because DJT's government says it, it most be not true....100%. There seems to be an emerging conspiracy theory that you have just laid out in words.

You don't have an ounce of proof. Just a theory. I like conspiracy theories, so I'm game. Maybe I'm on the wrong side of this. Maybe you are. We both have to concede there is a chance that either of us is wrong....right? There is my concession. If your theory turns out to be true.....and I'm not talking about isolated incidents....I'm talking about the organizing force behind the majority. If it's true, I'll do a 180 and admit I was wrong. But ****.... There is something definitely organizing these young people to do this in the name of Antifa. Is this something we both can agree on? Or do you think it's random?

cml750 likes this.
  3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Use code Alpha Roger One Five or Alpha Kilo Four Seven for a replacement.

RayRay10 and Ubiquitin like this.
  4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You have no proof either. None at all. Trump lies and presents no evidence. There's nothing that supports Antifa is at these protests - nothing. Where's your proof? You're accusing me of a theory yet you are doing far worse. Where is the evidence that Antifa is involved - none of this fits their MO even. They don't show up at riots - they show up at white nationalist events. That's been their MO.

So a chance? No man, not a chance, MOST LIKELY you are wrong. Most likely Trump is fabricating this because that's his MO. You say Soros is involved but you have no evidence. You cite tweets but a tweet doesn't mean jack.

Here's a good article that shows how organized white nationalists are and how tied into the Trump campaign they are:

https://www.thenation.com/article/society/white-nationalism-coronavirus-racism/

AleksandarN, Ubiquitin and RayRay10 like this.
  5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...s-terrorist-group.305275/page-3#post-12966815

Sweet Lou 4 2 likes this.
  6. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Legally, it should be a case for the FBI, since it's domestic. I would expect that this gets kicked up to be legally argued in the courts and worked out properly. I'm not OK with declaring war on "Terrorism". Again, another Antifa apologist.

7. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Make no mistake. I'm not a victim...lol

8. fchowd0311

One thing I notice about the right wing compared to the left/progressives is that the right wing tends to be more trollish. Example: There isn't an equivalent Jacob Wohl on the left.

I think a reason for this is trollish behavior and provactor type behavior is generally done by younger people. The younger people who are more prone to think that being a troll is a worthy cause are most likely going to be young people who are right wing and I think it stems from the perception from right wing young adults that the corporate and higher education cultures lean more to the left and therefore they see themselves as rebels against the status quo and therefore think trollish behavior is a worthy cause to fight the establishment.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  9. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Bringing in Soros isn't going to help your credibility on the topic, and i guess this conversation hasn't gone well for you once you injected the "LIBERAL MASTERMIND" Boogeyman George Soros. Liberals use the Koch's alot to share how there are Billionaires who hate the government structure because they hate taxes so they fund propaganda & pay off politicians indirectly, but it would be like us using the Kochs to say that they paid the Minnesota cop off to kill George Floyd to spark a race war, and fund the Proud Boys, David Duke, etc.

But because of the propaganda you consume, you are radicalized on conspiracy theories so much that you jump to the most extreme Boogeyman theory right off the bat.

So when you see the response here to the Boogeyman injections from Trump and Fox News, you dont see it for what it is... which is more of a referendum on the insanity of your propaganda networks you consume that have radicalized their viewers to believe the most extreme bizzare conspiracies without blinking an eye.

The Antifa responses here are not about Antifa at all... They are about you bud. Sorry.

If you want to actually have a conversation about Antifa, I'm sure most people here are happy to share with you what they think about them if you approached the conversation in a constructive manner. I said I "Hate" them because they (whoever they are) are ignorant to how they are used to justify fascism. So they are counterproductive in their efforts in the worst way. Antifa protesters in Europe between WW1 and WW2 gave Hitler and Mousselini the excuses they needed to turn their army into a political police force. That political control of a powerful army is what let to WW2 in the first place. Antifa idiots are just that.... idiots.

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. Reeko

Reeko Member

could’ve fooled me with your “look at them pile up on me because I have no facts or evidence to back up what I say on here :(” routine

funny how much u focus on Antifa...keep that same energy for all the radical right wing terrorism that has been going on in this country...all the people they’ve killed...all the potential bombings that have been thwarted...I know u won’t tho

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

One would think that you like to play the victim lol... @BruceAndre

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. fchowd0311

You know what would be insane.

If the cumulative murder count of BLM, US Antifa and Black Panthers was less than one day of Dylan Roof's murders.

AleksandarN and Ubiquitin like this.
  13. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

I drove through home depot blasting rage against the machine.
    all fun and games until you want to work on a diy project that requires spray paint and bricks

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. Reeko

Reeko Member

It was — and still is — the deadliest act of domestic terrorism on U.S. soil.

On April 19, 1995, a truck bomb decimated the north face of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City. The blast killed 168 people, including 19 children, and injured hundreds.

The brazen attack shocked the nation and exposed a subculture that had been gaining momentum while operating under the radar. And now, a quarter century after the horrific images of that morning were forever etched in people’s minds, experts say the right-wing extremist movement — which includes everything from the Patriot and militia groups to white nationalists and neo-Nazis — is in the midst of a resurgence.

government has again turned its attention to domestic terrorism.

“In 2016, we had three homicides by far-right/white supremacists,” said Levin, whose center tracks hate crimes and other extremist violence. “Then we had 11 in 2017, and we had 17 in 2018 and at least 26 in 2019. That would be the worst year for far-right extremist homicides since Timothy McVeigh.”

In September, the Department of Homeland Security released its “Strategic Framework for Countering Terrorism and Targeted Violence,” saying domestic terrorists “have caused more deaths in the United States in recent years than have terrorists connected to FTOs (foreign terrorist organizations).”

The report said white supremacist violent extremism “is one of the most potent forces driving domestic terrorism.”

“White supremacist violent extremists’ outlook can generally be characterized by hatred for immigrants and ethnic minorities, often combining these prejudices with virulent anti-Semitism or anti-Muslim views,” the report said.

Why isn’t @B@ffled anywhere to be found when it comes to denouncing these right wing domestic terrorists in our country?

AleksandarN and RayRay10 like this.
  15. dobro1229

Well you can get pretty damn famous and get really freaking high up in the government quick on the right by doing things like Wohl has done.

Example: Let's say tomorrow I create a website that posts political rants from my Youtube page that are all about conspiracy theories and are pro-Trump. That would be super easy. Then I paid off someone to claim that they were sexually abused by Joe Biden. Then I was successful at getting a friend of mine undercover to have a conversation on the phone with Simone Sanders (Biden advisor), and I can get her to slip up and say something that lends credibility to the Biden allegation, and then I post that leaked conversation on my webpage....

I would have MILLIONS of pro Trump goons trafficking my site overnight. Then I could literally book a flight to DC, and sit in the Trump hotel bar for a few hours, and introduce myself. Within hours, I could have a meeting with Trump Jr., and maybe a call with Trump himself.

THAT is why these trolls exist on the right. It is really really freaking easy to get very close to the president in their environment. Would you be shocked if Jacob Wohl or his dad have spoken to Trump on numerous occasions???

RayRay10 and fchowd0311 like this.
  16. fchowd0311

It's insane that right wing trolls are trying to play some sort of equivalency game here. The entire cumulative death count from Antifa and BLM in their entire history in the US is less than one man's actions in a span of minutes in a Black church.

Reeko and Ubiquitin like this.
  17. fchowd0311

I'm comforted knowing that most self labeled libertarians I know who usually defend Trump are against this action.

At least they are principled and smart enough to understand the precedent this sets. It's a pretty ****ing draconian precedent.

18. Reeko

Reeko Member

For months, authorities say, 36-year-old white supremacist Timothy Wilson amassed bomb-making supplies and talked about attacking a synagogue, a mosque or a majority-black elementary school.

Then the coronavirus hit the United States, giving Wilson a new target — and a deadline. The FBI says Wilson planned to bomb a Missouri hospital with COVID-19 patients inside, and he wanted to do it before Kansas City's stay-at-home order took effect at midnight on March 24.

"Wilson considered various targets and ultimately settled on an area hospital in an attempt to harm many people, targeting a facility that is providing critical medical care in today's environment," the FBI said in a statement.

The attack never happened. Wilson died in a shootout March 24 when federal agents moved to arrest him after a six-month investigation. It was an extraordinary domestic terrorism case
    , yet it got lost in the nonstop flood of news about the coronavirus pandemic. Extremism researchers warn against overlooking such episodes; they worry the Missouri example is a harbinger as far-right militants look for ways to exploit the crisis.

How come @B@ffled and the rest of his idiot clique that includes people like @Commodore have never focused their attention on what is actually threatening our lives here in America? If this right wing terrorist was successful in bombing this hospital, so many innocent lives would’ve been lost.

RayRay10 likes this.
  19. dobro1229

Yeah but what about the self-described "Libertarians" in government? Are they Libertarians in general or just Libertarian when it comes to taxes or social security? There are some I feel are legit, but they are already basically aligned with Democrat like Justin Amash. If you are still calling yourself a Libertarian but support Trump, it's hard to take your ideology seriously, and it's obvious you are okay moving to an autocratic form of government. Trumps autocratic style isn't something that just started. The Justin Amash's are already basically Democrats in our political separation of powers.

RayRay10 and fchowd0311 like this.
  20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Do you know how many people antifa has killed?