1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump designates Anti-Facists as terrorist group

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, May 31, 2020.

1. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

People are seriously sticking up for Antifa? All signs point to this group and possibly others as instigators. What could have been a protest has turned into assault on innocent Americans and their property. We see you

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Antifa might be a molehill in front of a mountain.

I'm with you on pursing full criminal prosecution if evidence mounts that they're causing violence and mayhem in proportion to what we're seeing right now.

I don't think they can take too much credit for the wanton and chaotic destruction happening, but I could be wrong.

RayRay10 and B@ffled like this.
  3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

The Klan and other White Supremacist groups still roaming and looting
    and acting like it is the protestors

Rocket River

4. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

[​IMG]

RayRay10 likes this.
  5. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

So now this US fed gov wants to drone strikes Antifa? Next step: call your political enemy Antifa.

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Might as well do it now and rip off the bandaid before we re-elect this loser and say "whoopsie, my bad.... I didn't think I'd miss Bush. That was my bad too!"

Something something elections something consequences.

RayRay10 and Nook like this.
  7. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

People, I think, are caught up in the name, and see a lot of similarities right now in what's going on and on fascism, so they're saying, yeah, I'm against it too.

In reality, I think most would be in support of mowing down looters as they're looting and prosecuting those that surrender to the fullest extent of the law.

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So you believe that Antifa is behind all the looting? Are they selling it all to pay for their child prostitution rings?

My personal opinion is that most of the anti-Antifa people have never seen the face of a single member, or listened to any of them speak. I dont think they even have the vaguest idea of what Antifa actually is - the think it's some hirarcahcally organized cabal.

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There is not an "Antifa" organization - are you sure that's not just some random yokel trying to stir up trouble? How hard is it to create an account post some seditious crap and then get banned?

In fact, looking at it - it's almost certainly fabricated. Antifa isn't even about breaking into people's homes and terrorizing people - they go after white nationalists and political groups. Why would they have F America as a hashtag? They aren't Anti-American.

You've taken the bait, dude.

#29 Sweet Lou 4 2, May 31, 2020
    Last edited: May 31, 2020
    VooDooPope, RayRay10, ROXTXIA and 5 others like this.
  10. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

No people are laughing that poor saps like Commodore and Tallanavor think Antifa is a real thing.

Its a boogeyman used to scare children.

RayRay10 and dobro1229 like this.
  11. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I don't really know who they are. I don't want a fascist running the government and I don't want people looting businesses.

If they're looting, they don't deserve to have a voice. No matter who they are. Left or right wing.

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Dude I just explained this to you yesterday. Do you have Drew Barrymore memory loss or are you trolling?

There is not one response here that is “sticking up” for Antifa.

Its posts like this that make people believe you aren’t to be taken seriously.

RayRay10 likes this.
  13. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

trump goes right to his most trusted advisers (fox & friends) for this...

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Based on Baffled’s response above and how many of his Comrads here will respond regarding how the left “defends” Antifa, under that definition FoxNews and Trump are 100% defending White Supremecy groups.

It’s actually going a bit further too. Nobody on the left is saying Antifa wasn’t there and that they aren’t causing issues with property damage. Fox and Trump take it a step further and don’t even acknowledge and fight against the fact that they are even there.

I guess they really do know their base.

15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

[​IMG]

Reeko, RayRay10, jboslett and 5 others like this.
  16. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Whatever happened to this guy, anyway?

Retired to his villa on Lake Como, took Clara Petacci with him? Nice peaceful retirement? Guess I can Google it....

(Edith Bunker voice) Oh. Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh............

AleksandarN, RayRay10, adoo and 2 others like this.
  17. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

When the dangled bait is easy to take, it, uh, gets "took". You know, like, "I have my people in Hawai'i right now, and you would not believe what they are finding."

"Really?!??!!"

RayRay10 likes this.
  18. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

19. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

All signs point to us being paid by Soros, of course. amirite? o_O

You don't see a god damn thing.

[​IMG]

leroy, RayRay10 and Ubiquitin like this.
  20. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

You explained that YOU 'hated' Antifa. Obviously you don't speak for everyone. Read through and there's a lot of 'yeah, but' posts in there. It's like if you ask someone to denounce Antifa (and yes their funding...) they talk all around it because they don't wan't to admit there is a radical faction on that side. It's like conceding something to the right. It's not conceding. It's stating the obvious. And if you say that their funding leads back to Soros funded entities (which it does) OMG.... Hare dare I? Wake the F up people.

Hey, here's a question. How long until the REAL question at hand gets its proper due? It's gonna take much longer to address the abuse that started this **** storm because now Antifa has stolen the thunder.

If everyone agrees that Antifa is NOT a good thing, then I guess the 2nd issue at hand is their funding. I'm SURE I'll be able to provide link after link about Soros funding Antifa. There's link after link online about the bailouts all done by Soros funded orgs. Why wouldn't you want to put the violent looters in jail and keep them there? Instead they are in Portland and then two days later in DC? Same people. Where's the justice?

cml750 likes this.