1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TMZ: Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by justtxyank, Jan 26, 2020.

1. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

So terrified to testify, she wrote a rap song & performed it on stage. I'd give her rapping skills a solid 3

2. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Oh, here are more receipts

Planned to "lure" Eminem like Kobe
    http://www.contactmusic.com/kobe-br...obe.s-accuser-plotted-to-lure-eminem-into-bed

Another sexual encounter 18 hours after Kobe
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/big-win-for-kobe-defense/

Bragging
    https://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/kobe-accuser-bragged-partygoer-happy-article-1.512242

Rape is a serious accusation. But some of you have used it as a weapon to tarnish others peoples legacy, which is disgraceful. ALL of these reports are accessible & can be found. How do you call Kobe a rapist without knowing his accuser's history? How is she credible when she was "happy" & bragging about sleeping with Kobe? I think all this says more about Y'ALL for defending this liar than it does Kobe

3. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

4. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

5. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

Why even mention he has a a written speech? So weird

Ramo$e and The Real Shady like this.
  6. Nook

Nook Member

You are ignorant.

That isn’t even a video of her.

The person in the video doesn’t even look like her.

The video is from a comedy troupe years ago.

malakas likes this.
  7. Nook

Nook Member

Again.

That isn’t even her.

I am embarrassed FOR you.

malakas likes this.
  8. malakas

malakas Member

You are the embarassing one and even worse that you don't even realise it. This is rape culture.
    Attacking a victim because she spoke about it to her friends, and had sex with others. So ****ing what?

She was a slut that's what you want to say?

Women who have sex deserve to get raped?

Once you get assaulted you mustn't have sex for the rest of your life?
    You should just hole up in your house, alone, speak to noone and stop dating?

Go take a hard look at the mirror.

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He did not get the memo.......

[​IMG]

Nook likes this.
  10. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

I always kind of hated Kobe. Not just because he was on a rival team, and the Lakers dominated the west for so long. I hated his smug delivery, his smirk, and the way he seemed so self conscious about everything he did. He was trying so hard to be “great,” the mannerisms and persona came off as insincere and put on. He was, in my mind, an insincere, preening *******. It’s sad that an athlete of his caliber died young, but his greatness was so unrelenting, and his personality as a player so domineering, it was hard to connect with him as a person in any way.

However, my entire opinion of him changed since his retirement. That is not to say my original feelings were no longer valid, nor that his very real past mistakes aren’t worth considering.

Seeing him with his daughter, court side, interacting and teaching, treating this young girl not only with adoration, but with true respect, was eye opening for me, and made me think of him in an entirely different way. Even seeing him on camera court side, there was a sincere connection that was obvious and can’t be faked.

He was raising his daughter not as some cutesy, glammed up princess, but as a young version of himself, a strong capable young lady with dreams of her own greatness in basketball. The anecdote relayed by the ESPN reporter of his pride in being a “girl dad” brought me to tears. He said he would happily have 4 more daughters if given the chance. It was the first time I had seen Kobe act truly selflessly, and actively trying to shine the spotlight on another person.

Kobe’s death is tragic. But he, in many ways, lived a fully realized life. However, the death of his daughter, and the beautiful relationship he was building with her destroys me. I don’t know either of these people, but seeing video of the two of them, and their obvious affection for each other brings me to tears every time.

pahiyas, Houstunna, Easy and 9 others like this.
  11. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

You shouldn't be embarrassed for me. Ne embarrassed for yourself. YOU'RE accusing a dead man of rape, even with ALL the factual evidence that lead to his charges being dropped. It's truly pathetic

Bearded13 likes this.
  12. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Evidence is evidence. Kobe's charges were dropped, no rape occurred according to the prosecution who dropped the charges. I'm on the right side of history. RIP Kobe

Bearded13 likes this.
  13. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Would you like to respond to any of the other evidence I posted? Take your time its quite a bit of information to sift through

Bearded13 likes this.
  14. malakas

malakas Member

Evidence is evidence and dropping charges is no evidence of innocence or that no rape accurred.
    Being found innocent in an actual trial is evidence of innocence.

15. VanityHalfBlack

16. JW86

JW86 Member

Dude stop! Let those who are judgmental be.

Asian Sensation likes this.
  17. VanityHalfBlack

@malakas and @Nook are a bunch of fakes. They don't give two ***** about a rape victim.

18. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Your right my man. I just hate when ppl blatantly LIE & misrepresent the facts on something as serious as rape. Kobe did not rape that girl, and courts agree

Bearded13 likes this.
  19. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Correct. But the case never got that far because the accuser's team requested the charges dropped. Meaning the case was a sham from the jump. Kobe was innocent

Bearded13 likes this.
  20. Asian Sensation

Sometimes you gotta agree to disagree.