1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Jimmy Buckets: Harden most unstoppable player in the league

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by paulftsk, Jan 14, 2020.

1. paulftsk

paulftsk Member

James Harden, PG, Houston Rockets

Step-back. Floater. Euro step. He has so much in his package, and he’s always hitting tough shots. I mean, he’s creating new sh*t in the off-season where he’s shooting one-legged, step-back, side-step … pretty soon he’s gonna do a handstand and kick the motherf***er in the basket.

I’m just being real.

This is what James Harden does.

Everything he does starts with his step-back. He’s legendary for it. Some people say it’s a travel. I say if the ref doesn’t call it, I’m all for it. Find a way to stop it, travel or not. But his whole attack is built off that step-back. He hangs the ball out there and teases you with it, and then he waits for you to make a move. He’s reading you. Whatever you decide to do, he’s got a counter for it. Because if you give him too much space, he’s gonna take the step-back, and probably make it. If you get too close to him — if you try to get up into him and take the shot away — he’s either going to lean into you and draw a foul or blow right by you and take it to the basket.

He’s one of those guys you game plan for. Like you go into the game saying, “We’re not gonna let James drop 40 on us.”

And he still drops 40 on you.

That’s the mark of an unstoppable player.

I think if you asked multiple people who the most unstoppable player in the league is right now, it would be a toss-up between a healthy KD and James.

But if you ask me?

It’s James Harden, for the win.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/jimmy-butler-miami-heat-5-toughest

D-rock and BaselineFade like this.
  2. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

;);)B4 the game away from home
    Let me show u this
    [​IMG]

But actually…i hold my breath
    Sometimes…my man is a childish:rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

But i keep rooting for him
    [​IMG]

#2 DeBeards, Jan 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  3. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Can't wait until someone shows him "this"

4. Caprah

Caprah Member

Fchowder a lin troll: harden is one dimensional easy to stop. Real nba players Harden is the toughest cover in the nba? Who are we supposed to believe?

D-rock likes this.
  5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Harden to Miami. Corn. Firmed.

6. Blackjack84

Blackjack84 Member

someone posted this already and didn't he say this something months ago

7. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

the only player on his list without a ring is Harden :(

8. Juxtaposed Jolt

He sure was stopped tonight.

41 points is whatever. He was absolute garbage (0-7) in the 4th.