1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Robert Mueller Testimony Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by khanhdum, Jul 23, 2019.

1. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Michael Moore in virtual meltdown mode:

2. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

And now leading Democrat left media types are declaring it to be over:

And indeed it is.

Now, with this incredible scandal as the backdrop, it is time to move on to the 2020 election process.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

So Trump obstructed justice, left it to Congress to deal with, knowing full well that the Republicans are dirty and not willing to do what is right for the country, but rather their own wallets......

So, the only option all along was 2020.......has been and will be........

That or Trump can choke on a Big Mac and do the world a favor.

DD

Rashmon likes this.
  4. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

And Putin wins the day.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  5. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Mueller said today that his investigation was not hindered in anyway. I think you are trying to claim trump is guilty of attempted obstruction since , as mueller says, nothing was obstructed

cml750 likes this.
  6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

As Mueller pointed out. Attempting to obstruct justice is also a crime and falls under the statute of obstruction of justice.

#186 FranchiseBlade, Jul 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    KingCheetah likes this.
  7. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Time to wake up and smell the coffee, you lefties. It is now officially over.

8. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

So, Mueller confirmed that Trump's campaign sought and would have willingly accepted help from the Russians in influencing the election. Mueller confirmed that Trump praised and used hostile intelligence services in his campaign. That is pretty damning. There were some Republicans who actually sounded legitimate in their concern about Russian interference. Hopefully, Mitch will start to take it seriously now.

9. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

lol no way Mitch cares

10. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

O rly? what stopped them? BTW Hillary bought and disseminated false oppo research from the Kremlin.

Sure but again it begs the obvious question. what stopped trump? hes the president he can fire anyone in the executive branch. Its pretty stupid to accuse someone of attempting to do something they are perfectly capable of doing.

cml750 likes this.
  11. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I imagine Trump and his cult will be doing backflips because they were dumb enough to believe their own conspiracy theories that Mueller is a secret Dem libtard who was going to dish all like he's on a late night Bravo TV talk show.

I honestly feel like Mueller gave more today than I was really expecting. I didn't get to see more than an hour or two, but what I did see was fairly calm and fact finding.... which is exactly what you would want in a non-partisan Special Counsel. Some fairly damning things that were confirmed as well.

Had he acted the way Trump and his cult expected him to (hence why they are doing backflips), in the longrun it actually would have hurt the Mueller findings.

I also fully expect that this wont be the last we hear from Muellers team. If the Dems launch an impeachment inquiry, I think you'll see even more color from Muellers team come out in future hearings. Wouldn't be surprised if Weissman testifies soon.

This isn't going away.

12. Dark Rhino

Dark Rhino Contributing Member

I suppose you're not seeing Hollywood stars lose it on Twitter.

13. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

The evidence is in the report and some of it was mentioned today.

Off the top of my head, Trump was probably stopped because if he did do that, Obstruction of justice isn't in question it is in the open beyond a reasonable doubt. It is so blatant that Congress wouldn't be dragging their heels and it's even possible the Senate wouldn't hesitate to remove him. The fact probably hit Trump because people refused to follow his orders to do that even though Trump tried.

14. Dark Rhino

Dark Rhino Contributing Member

Bobby Mueller specifically asked the AG to pen a letter instructing him not to deviate from his report.

15. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I don't think that's accurate. I believe he reached out to ask for guidelines. I don't think he requested which guidelines that he wanted.

16. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

17. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

18. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Bobby Mueller? Damn man show some respect...

19. dmoneybangbang

That’s not what was said in the context you are making it out to be.

The report detailed the ways Trump and his team tried to obstruct the investigation.

Why has Mueller refused to exonerate Trump?

20. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

Trump could be in the jail after 2020, that is new for me until the Mueller testimony.