1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TMZ Sports] Kareem Hunt Attacks Woman on Video

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by gucci888, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Shaud

Shaud Member

If she called him the N-word then yes she is a b****

plutoblue11 likes this.
  2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

You really believe she said that? I don’t. It tossed out way too much as an attempt to justify something awful. Even if she did say it, it doesn’t justify laying hands on a woman. That’s a coward move.

3. Shaud

Shaud Member

Well i clearly said “if” she said it. I wasn’t there so of course I don’t know .

And yes it’s possible that she said it

Fulgore and peleincubus like this.
  4. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Nah... the Chiefs clearly stated they were lied to ;)

5. CallMeTheDream

In his defense, his body language as he first gets outside looks like he’s willing to have a reasonable convo to resolve any conflict. The way she then gets in his face(she may have hit him first) looks like this whole thing was to set him up. He then pushes her away to get out his face. Honestly the only thing making this video look worse than it is is the way his boys are holding him back as if they’ve seen what happens when they’re not there to contain him. However, anyone who’s ever witnessed a fight knows trying to hold someone back only gets them more riled up. Not a good look regardless.

6. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Pretty clear Hunt pushes her first. She then hits him in the face after which he goes ape$hit which I agree makes everything look a lot worse.

7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Everyone understands the league suspended him also right so he won't be playing for anyone

8. solid

solid Contributing Member

From a purely football perspective, this is a huge loss for the Chiefs. They are not the same threat to go all the way that they were. Actually, Hill is also a domestic abuser.

9. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Wrong thread

10. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Watch some of their game tape.

They do quite a few screens that are dumped off to Hunt in the flat that go for forever.

Huge loss. Spencer Ware is still a good back, but teams are not going to respect the run as much.

11. PhiSlammaJamma

I'm not going to say any of this is right or wrong, but if u think back on your life, has it happened to you at any point? Gotten into a scuffle with a woman? There's a fine line here that really should be handled by the law to determine the consequences and motivations, yet once again, it was public opinion that determined the course of action. The idea of, well it was on video, is ridiculous to me. It's piece of evidence but to who's defense.

pantherheat32 and CallMeTheDream like this.
  12. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Damn they look like a bunch of prostitutes...bad decision was a bad decision.

plutoblue11, tinman and pantherheat32 like this.
  13. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

No and can honestly say I don’t think I know anyone that has. Not a saint by any means but never has the thought of putting hands on a woman crossed my mind.

Nook likes this.
  14. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That or a group of groupies or gold diggers looking for the EXACT reaction so they can get money

He should have known better.

A 19 year old girl he kicked out of his room? Yeah we know what was going on

15. Nook

Nook Member

It isn’t hard, don’t put hands on a woman. I’m sick of all these excuses, “who hasn’t gotten in a scuffle with a woman”..... lots of men haven’t and that is because they are men.

Yes, you are damn right public opinion has a huge part in this. Hunt is a public figure and society has decided they are sick things like what Hunt did.

Harrisment likes this.
  16. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Hunt overreacted in a major way. Those women posed nothing life-threatening to him.

Wished it didn't happen but he's gonna pay big. Missed wages, lawsuits, and public opinion

Nook likes this.
  17. PhiSlammaJamma

Actually, it's pretty hard. You are probably in the 1% of humans who haven't put their hands on a woman. Shiot, I tussled with my sister. It's almost impossible to go through life without at least shoving one. I think you are just forgetting what you've actually done.

18. PhiSlammaJamma

The problem is it doesn't cross your mind. It's an emotional thing. You never even once just pushed your sister or your mom? C'mon man. You lived and never got into a scuffle with a woman. I just find that hard to believe. Again, I just thing you've chosen to forget.

19. Nook

Nook Member

You aren’t a man when you are 6 years old and shove your sister. No, as a grown man I have never shoved a woman. It really isn’t hard; don’t put your hands on women or children. Had Hunt followed that simple rule he wouldn’t be having problems. It is part of being a grown man.

Astrodome likes this.
  20. Nook

Nook Member

Shoved your mom? Yeah... no, not okay. Pushed your sister as an adult? Not okay. If you did something like that maybe you should think about it.