1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Wizards 11/26/2018

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 25, 2018.

1. HP3

HP3 Member

Im not sure what is worse, this game or this game thread....alot of you are cancer for real ....sigh.

kjayp, Roomba, RocketWalta and 3 others like this.
  2. R94

R94 Member

Im going to say it now, this is a lost season

Carl Herrera and bro2044 like this.
  3. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Rockets are curing Washington's chemistry woes in no time. Tillman is ths human players only meeting.

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Why did House play so damn much!? Clark's defense is more important than anything House has ever accomplished as a Rocket..

5. SORF

SORF Member

This is going to be a long, tiresome, and boring season....damn you Silver, you and your new rules have ruin NBA basketball.

buffalobills!!! and bro2044 like this.
  6. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

No one besides a lottery team was going to pay 33yo CP3 40mil/year. Should've hardballed him and force him to take a discount so we could've kept some depth to this roster.

AuburnRocket and BasketMAD like this.
  7. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

I like triple double, expect this one apparently when one of the double is from TO.

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Goddammit.

amaru, Progs and roslolian like this.
  9. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

shvedsucks likes this.
  10. HP3

HP3 Member

There was no alternative for the last time, I would rather take a shot with him than without him.

11. SC1211

SC1211 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

While I agree with you, my biggest fear is that impulsive Tilman will can him. Daryl is still a top 5 GM, but yeah this off-season was a disaster (I blame Tilman here too for Ariza)

roslolian likes this.
  12. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

Anyone else buying tickets to the Wiz game? We are gonna blow them out so bad in houston it will end their seson

13. amaru

amaru Member

Nah. This season is all Melo’s fault. Clutchfans said we’d get the first seed if he wasn’t holding us back

REEKO_HTOWN and roslolian like this.
  14. bro2044

bro2044 Member

Okay, time to take another 10 day break from the Rockets. This **** is not worth watching. I used to power through, but f this I'm tired of wasting my time and getting angry for no gdm good reason. This team makes zero sense, and is just as bad as watching 3 years ago, which was the first time in 23yrs that I realized that I had it in me to turn off the game before it ended. 3 games against struggling East teams and in the end we are the worst struggling team. We cant score easily, we cant defend, we cant consistently make FTs, we dont shoot well from 3 yet continue to boost them up, and our bench is the absolute worst in the league. My god, I cant believe we're back under .500 after thinking we had figured something out. We look just as bad as the beginning of the season, and I dont care that Paul and Green were out - this is complete and utter BS.

BasketMAD likes this.
  15. Progs

Progs Member

Lol

16. shvedsucks

shvedsucks Member

We play contender Mavs next. Every team is a contender playing us right now. I wonder which player/s on mavs will have a career high. I wonder if mavs players discussing that right now

17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

You're hurting the team.. You should take a break.. Im serious.. this is ****ing ridiculous!!! 0-3 against trash comp..

this the ultimate in bad Karma..

roslolian and shvedsucks like this.
  18. macan

macan Member

is bobbythegreat the most hated clutchfans right now

MrSabotage, HP3, DreamShook and 3 others like this.
  19. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Again, Luc has barely played this season due to injuries and Ariza has played like garbage in Phoenix. The idea that we would be better with them is speculative at best. It's very possible we'd be in the same position but with a higher payroll.

It looks to me like Morey was right to let those guys go but didn't get the right guys to replace them.

20. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

I can see that Sizzle. There are REAL problems on this team. Just because someone gets paid a bunch of money, doesn't mean you've got a good thing ($1 to Gus Malzahn).