1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rajon Rondo calls Chris Paul a bad teammate

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by joeson332, Oct 23, 2018.

1. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Ha. Shots fired by Morey on Twitter.

DonKnock likes this.
  2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

J Smoove has been backing Rondo on social media. Not sure if he likes Rondo or hates Chris lol.

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

4. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Wish the worst for Rondo.

UTSA2step, DonKnock and Fulgore like this.
  5. J.R.

J.R. Member

6. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

Someone tell Morey to tweet this video.

dje243 and DonKnock like this.
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

They all got their friends, and Smoove's time with us was before CP3 tagged along.

Bad teammate, good teammate as long as you win championships.

Unfortunately Rondo already won it.

8. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

This tweet is an insult to hemorrhoids

Tfor3, DonKnock, tmoney1101 and 2 others like this.
  9. tc0330

tc0330 Member

bruh...you spit in his face.... wtf does that have to do with CP being a bad teammate lol

DonKnock and ClutchFam like this.
  10. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Why would you say that?

That is implying that Chris Paul is a bad teammate lol...

Should go for the projection angle instead.

11. Nook

Nook Member

All the POS weirdos are coming to the aid of Rondo... Big Daddy “facing a felony” Davis and Josh “Some how I was washed up by 25” Smith.... I am expecting an Austin Rivers or Flake Griffin tweet soon.

Deuce, tc0330, DonKnock and 3 others like this.
  12. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

I thought you were going with josh innes for a second. Still would make sense.

13. MarioKissoDeath

Supporting Member

This is awesome. Got to love your GM sticking up for you like this.

DonKnock and AroundTheWorld like this.
  14. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Looking back... should we have accepted the Parsons for Rondo traded from years ago?

15. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

It is jealousy. Plain and simple Rondo is almost the same age as CP3, he thinks he is better and deserves the same paycheck. Knock- knock, wake up..... team player?!?!?!?!? Dallas Mavericks players chose not to give Rondo any playoff share.

16. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

The pot calling the Red kettle black?

17. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

Anything that Jemele and Rajan are for...are probably good things to be against.

Funny, I didn't realize that good teammates spit on others and start brawls costing their team multiple games missed. Not to mention quitting on their team in a playoff game. I struggle to think of anyone in the league who has less of a leg to stand on when accusing others of being a bad teammate.

#77 BigDog63, Oct 23, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    TheresTheDagger and napalm06 like this.
  18. J.R.

J.R. Member

-First reaction was Chris Paul is lying (about Rondo spitting)

-Chris Paul is the biggest phony I've ever come across in entire my life, sports & non-sports

-Chris Paul sees himself a lot differently. I did a sit down on camera with DeAndre, Blake & Chris Paul. I've never seen someone in my life be so remarkably disrespectful. ... After the interview, Chris begins to berate me in the hallway for 20 minutes, screaming the F word, you think you're LeBron's friend. I took it. Tried to argue politely. Then things got interesting. It took place in the Clippers facility. It was incredibly unprofessional. People in the Clippers organization were so put out by it that people started to reach out & their intention was to apologize. This picture began to be painted of Chris Paul & how he belittled people, he bullied people & he was a phony. I'm talking people who were Chris Paul friends & supporters. It occurred to me there was a side of Chris Paul people didn't know. I experienced it, had sources come forward & try to explain it.

As a reporter, doing radio in LA at that point, I'm gonna report who this guy is as a "leader". This remarkable picture of a guy who was a phony, whose teammates didn't like him, who played the good guy but was a horrible teammate emerged. A source I really trust said this is why DeAndre is leaving. This is 7 months before he said he was going to the Mavs. He's leaving? It's the Big 3, Lob City. He said look into it. What I found is he would bully & go after and be disparaging towards DeAndre and DeAndre made up his mind to leave. I had it locked down January/February. I decided I wouldn't put a story out like that while they were in the middle of a playoff run. The day after they got knocked out, really early, I reported the story & it made national headlines. Clippers called me a liar. Story was true. DeAndre went to Dallas. A bunch of reporters who said my story was false then said we always knew Chris was a problem.

I say all that to say this: I interacted in a real way with Chris Paul one time and I can't tell the whole story & language he used, but in my experience he was a phony, not kind & a bully & a control freak. The phony got me. The thing about Paul is off-putting is not that he's belittling, he's mean, that he bullies, that he's a diva, it's that he's a complete phony. The good guy trying to sell you insurance pretending he's your teammate & buddy is a lie. That's why Rondo punched him in the face & why DeAndre tried to get the hell out. The guy is the worst.

I'm tempted to out this person but I won't. After I broke that Chris Paul story, I got called into FS1 to talk about it. I was in the green room, NBA player was there who played with Chris & was friends with Chris. He said great story, you crushed it, I like Chris but everything you wrote is true. Good guy, good parent, just a bad guy at work. We had like this 20 minute conversation. He's telling me how I got this story right. They come out, "Bill and [the other guy],..." I'm like what are you doing here? He's said I'm going on TV. I'm here to debate with you. Debate what? Debate you in the Chris Paul topic. You just spent 20 minutes telling me how I got the story right? Yeah, but I'll never admit it on TV. That's the reality of Chris Paul too. Everyone knows it, no one will say you. You can think what you want about Rondo, Rondo with the Mavs, Rondo with Ray Allen or Rondo with the media but he's doing what no one ever does and that's telling the truth on one of the golden boys, one of the biggest phonies I've ever seen. Good for you Rajon Rondo. I believe Rondo.

19. Mr. Space City

oh so now everybody gonna come out of whatever rock they've been hiding under to shyt on chris paul

[​IMG]

Reeko, ryano2009 and DonKnock like this.
  20. ClutchFam

ClutchFam Member

He'll be in the Big 3 League next summer with the rest of the washed up players!