1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Robert Reid: Harden looks after Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by 18pbr, May 3, 2016.

1. 18pbr

18pbr Member

2. Caesar

Caesar Member

Mr. Reid is right. Harden will be a Laker in 2018.

3. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

About time someone addressed Harden's happy-jack behind.

Long over due.

1 person likes this.
  4. J.R.

J.R. Member

5. Raven

Raven Member

Either LA or Miami. I don't see him staying. He plays like a guy who feels his team is lucky to have him.

6. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Member
    Supporting Member

"Yet another rival team taking shots at us while we're down, painting a bad picture of us, which I think is smart. It's a very competitive league... we have a top 5 player who everyone wants to play with." :rolleyes:

7. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Before you post that you are in 100% agreement with Robert Reid on this, note this line

"Bickerstaff did a tremendous job."

If anyone on CFs post that about Harden together with that line about JBB, we'd brand the post as another "blame Harden for everything".

Haha! Reid is trying to sabotage our free agent negotiations...which I think is smart. It's a good strategy for rival teams to take.

8. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Pretty good way of putting it.

Harden is about his own brand / Adidas life / Entertainment Driven. He is his own show.

9. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

This seems like uninformed speculation. I doubt Robert Reid knows much more than some random that posts here.

1 person likes this.
  10. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Man, who decided to go hunting and dig up Robert Reid from the grave? I love the guy, but to source a story from him right now unprovoked.. random.

Obscure local athletes turn up at charity events all of the time. Why get the soundbite this time? Then you package it as if his opinion is all that meaningful? If you're going for random at least get Oakley to say he's soft or Baker to say they party together or something.

1 person likes this.
  11. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

I hope someone finds out what Zan Tabak thinks of Harden because we really need to know.

12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

He's assuming that the Rockets have a gameplan for Harden to ruin it looks like.

If Harden ignored the game plan for the entire season then that is on the fault of the coach for having no control of the team or the players.

13. caneks

caneks Rookie

Harden is not a true superstar on my book, along with Kevin Love, DeMarcus Cousins, Carmelo Anthony, John Wall.

14. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  15. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Exactly. A coach who doesn't have the balls to bench a guy didn't do a tremendous job. He did a poor one at best.

16. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

I'm actually okay with Harden being traded or leaving when his contract is up. He's not a leader, he's a follower and cannot take this team to the next level. Why, he refuses to improve on the defensive end and allow others to help him. Check out Lebron, last night he could've shot the Cavs in/out but he choose to share the ball with Kyrie and Love and guess what they won. Trust is a must!!

Also, our GM doesn't understand this 1 iota. “We just didn’t have the chemistry needed. It’s one thing to put the pieces together on paper, but it has to be a tight-knit bond with a group of guys to do something special, and our group just didn’t have that this year.”

So what the players numbers look good analytically, however, I don't like the dude I'm playing with. No success!!

17. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Do you feel lucky?...well do ya?

[​IMG]

LOL at "happy-jack."

18. gah

gah Member

Mr. Read is on Cuban's payroll ;).

19. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Every time an ex player says anything negative about Harden, that player gets attack or he doesn't know what he's talking about...

Maybe... Maybe... Some of these ex-players, ex-rockets and sports journalist may know what their talking about... It would be different if it was just some random joe. But for all of the guys to be saying something so similar, even for the pure Harden fans you have to start saying "there may be fire with all of this smoke"

If it walks like a duck, it quakes like a duck then dammit it must be a duck...

T_Man

20. Mr Chuck Norris

Lol someone said Lebron shares with kyrie like the rockets have anything remotely close to Kyrie