1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Beard and TY already going hard

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketseagles07, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Member

If Harden wants the chip, then he's bust one on Ty if he caught him drinking.

Plain and simple.

2. RocketsFan0

RocketsFan0 Member

so does this mean Harden's done being a kardashian?

3. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Member

Again I have no problems with Lawson's off field stuff. It didn't affect his game earlier. All he needs to do is not drink and drive. Or drink period if such a thing is possible as a bracelet that can measure your BAC. I'd never heard of such a thing before though.

4. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

Not plain and simple. You gotta re-arrange some words before that sentence becomes simple.

5. Marteen

Marteen Member

I defend Harden when it comes to strippers, because the circle jerk gets tiresome. But lol if this is true.

6. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

As long as Ty isnt the one driving

7. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

its possible. My buddy had to wear one when he got busted with DUI, and he got caught plenty of times by his PO because he couldn't control himself and had a couple of beers.

8. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Member
    Supporting Member

Sounds amazing. I am jealous...

9. I'm Tom Brady

I'm Tom Brady Member

Hahahaha...marriage

10. blackistan

blackistan Member

This is the reason why Nike didn't bother matching his Adidas deal

11. hakeemthagreat

It was just funny you singled out DMo as the one good guy lol

But I somewhat agree. This current team is one of the more talented Rocket teams. But they don't have the same likeability as the Adelman coached teams w/ Scola, Landry, Chuckwagon, AB & Lowry. That team just had a bunch of good character, hardworking guys who you just had to root for. This team, though I like a lot, doesn't have that same chemistry. Its all good as long as they keep winning

12. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Member

We don't have any Aholes either though. No Derek Fishers or Matt Barnes. Beverley might rub other fans the wrong way, but you look at his Hoop Dreams story coming outta West Chicago, and he's like this generation's Rafer. Bought his mom her dream nail shop. Easy to root for.

James Harden doesn't have the clean cut look of Steph Curry, but that doesn't mean he's an anti-hero. From everything you hear, he's a mild mannered guy that gets along with most of the other superstars, and he's not done anything illegal or been charged of rape (cough cough). Overall we've just got a diverse group of guys, many of whom came from rough backgrounds and have great underdog pasts to get behind. I like rooting for this team much more, for example, than the 2006 whitewashed Astros. Incidentally I also love rooting for this year's Astros.

1 person likes this.
  13. Rox23

Rox23 Member

Temptation, though. If you're a sex addict and/or an alcoholic then strip clubs every other night of the week is NOT what the doctor ordered. Ty should be at home watching Disney movies with Dwight and/or Jeremy Lin.

14. Rox23

Rox23 Member

You forgot Mutumbo (the NBA's goodwill ambassador), Battier, Yao, Novak, Budinger, KMart (moaned and complained from time to time, but wasn't at all a bad***), and TMac (whether we admit it or not, TMac was VERY likeable). The only problem child back then was Bonzi; oh, and Spanoulis. Even Adelman and JVG were more likeable then McHale.

15. malakas

malakas Member

actually this age excuse gets on my nerves. Harden is 26. Lawson is about to become 28 in two months. Do you know many regular people who at these ages go to one strip club after the other at that age almost every single night? Because Idont'.
    Most men at that age have gotten more mature (and actually have their brain develop) and start to settle down and have stopped the hard partying.
    So the age excuse doesn't matter. He likes to party regardless of age. When he's 56 he will likely party at strip clubs the same.

What matters for us, and what should be the only thing that should matter to us, the fans, is recovery from partying. The older one gets the worse is the recovery. So far so good.

16. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Member
    Supporting Member

Maturity equals less clubs and hard partying?

I beg the differ. The two are not connected...

17. malakas

malakas Member

really?
    Do you know many mature men in real life who are able to keep stable relationships/families and jobs who go every single night out and party in multiple strip clubs?

18. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Member
    Supporting Member

The craziest guys I have ever met are usually "mature" business men and stock brokers who keep a steady supply of cocaine and hookers coming just to keep themselves going.

Harden is pretty tame, actually.

19. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Got emmm

20. dragician

dragician Member

this ain't good bru.