1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ohio Cop Pulls Over Black Man Who 'Made Direct Eye Contact' With Him

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Aug 31, 2015.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This post is filled with a lot of made up stuff again. You just keep making up crap rather than actually looking at the facts and evidence that we know.

There was never anyone staring at the cop. He didn't stare. He made eye contact.

When driving it is safe to make eye contact so that both drivers are able to know the intention of each other. It is safe to make eye contact with pedestrians so they can see that you are aware of them and both parties know what the other is doing.

Often people will look into each others eyes when they are in love, or when trying to see what the other person is thinking or doing.

The person driving who was pulled over has been in no way shown to be a race baiter, or anyone other than the victim of unfair and bad policing.

The outpouring of support for the deputy in Cypress shows that more people are against murder, and has nothing to do with choosing sides about what you consider race baiters.

You've ignored the facts of the case and just made up your own facts in order to draw the conclusion you wish was accurate. You are the one whining and b****ing, and just like when little kids do it, it's getting tired.

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I hope to God you don't have access to firearms. You are a threat to yourself and people around you unless you are just trolling.

3. dback816

dback816 Member

Don't you understand? All and only members of the black community are targeted by the police and face racism all the time.

People like Remiii will actually get mad when public attention shifts to other issues like gay marriage or Israel since it takes away valuable time and resources from the issue of racism.

4. Remii

Remii Member

Oh really... Please post the threads I started having something to do with racism...

You can't because you're making shyt up... Lol.

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Seems like a perfect Darwin Award candidate, so probably not.

6. BleedsRocketRed

This happened to me once. For some reason back in the day I always got nervous around cops. No idea why, I never had any reason so I guess I was just intimidated by them. I once made eye contact with one and for some reason he felt the need to pull me over, then ask me to step out, search my car and do a sobriety test..etc. All were ok and at the end when he found nothing he stated "You looked like a person of suspicious interest" I was 22 at the time and he ended up letting me go. This was at Barker Cypress and 529 in about 2004.

I am a white male.

7. GlenDice

GlenDice Member

say it ain't so

8. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

It should be much easier to fire or discipline cops for abuses of power.

9. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Why aren't you forcing him to prove this? Even beyond the police saying it happened?

10. myco

myco Contributing Member

Because:

11. REEKO_HTOWN

Don't look at me little puppet

[​IMG]

12. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

Where is Bobbythegreat?

Interesting....

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Talking about more important issues. I know some might think that some random guy getting pulled over is the end of the world, but it really doesn't matter.

14. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Govt. law enforcement agents abusing their power does matter to some.

15. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

According to Bobby, every single instance of police racial abuse "doesn't matter". Then he can turn around and say that people who scream for justice are delusional. His twisted logic is astounding.

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I love it - those nasty black people are now using dirty tricks like staring at cops to rope them in!

"Hey Honey, I am going to star at the next cop that drives by me - I better get my video camera out!"

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Fair enough, feel free to freak out about someone being slightly inconvenienced for a short period of time if you like, other people are concerned about things that matter.

18. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

These cops are just mentally weak. They get psyched out in traffic by the mere locking of eyes with an innocent commuter. Don't look at cops! Your life may be in danger!

19. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

The guy making eye contact drew the cops attention, but he then waited for a minor traffic offense to pull him over. Cops are Constitutionally allowed to make "pretext" stops if there is some legal justification they can give for the stop, even if that is not the "real" reason they are making the stop. Looks like this cop thought the out of state driver giving him the eye seemed suspicious, so he followed him until he could find a reason for the stop, then made the stop so he could investigate. The cop in no way violated this person's rights, legally speaking.

20. REEKO_HTOWN

If making eye contact with an officer can be used as pretext to start and investigation than this is a police state. What's next? Not making eye contact is suspicious? Where does it end?