1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

what up, fanboyz?

2. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

I should impersonate Tinman and Zboy now, pretend I'm Hakeem level 99er.

3. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Hahaha....guess you could not Google anything on the real facts....what a fool thinking you have the smarts to do battle with me....Danang must have easily shown how low each if your IQ is and got bored and left..as I read on other treads in coutch Tinman is not much liked by other real rocket fans, so you must also be treated like a low life by others here...you are a very sad person...can't even see my sport knowledge overshadow yours and any lof too!!

4. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

What shame? Its too funny you can't realize you are the one being shamed and floored by my superior sport knowledge. Outside of the rockets what else you do really know? I guess not much.

5. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Didn't think you were worth responding to, but here are some links with your insider information:

http://www.metstoday.com/9073/13-14-offseason/why-did-jim-duquette-trade-scott-kazmir/

https://paullebowitz.wordpress.com/2012/02/01/the-saga-of-scott-kazmir/

http://meetthemess.com/archive/classic_kazambrano.html

http://www.forums.mlb.com/discussio...rade/ml-mets/570973.1?redirCnt=1&nav=messages

6. mig0s

mig0s Member

this thread needs a bump. almost getting out of the first page

7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Any actual news about Mr. Lin and how he's going to be used by the Hornets? I haven't looked into that site run by the gentleman who asked us for advice in a long time. Any real news or reasonable speculation by Hornets fans?

8. Rox23

Rox23 Member

Whoa, this thread is 54 pages already?!!

Hornets fans seem to think that Lin will compete for Sixth Man of the Year and that this situation in Charlotte (small market, no pressure, supportive coach) will maybe bring Linsanity. Lin will run the second unit with...Jeremy Lamb, Troy Daniels, Spencer Hawes, Marvin Williams, Kominsky...and also the coach has said that Lin will play 2-guard alongside Kemba Walker in the starting lineup.

Hornets seem to think that pairing Lin in the second unit with a bunch of shooters (Lamb, Daniels, Kaminsky, Hawes) will make him more sucessful and allow him to play to his strengths by giving him room to penetrate (score) and/or kick out to 3 point shooters (assists).

2 people like this.
  9. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Can you please not discuss basketball related stuff.

10. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

Hornets people seem to be guessing ~20-24 minutes as backup PG and small ball lineups. Apparently their coach said the plan is to be heavy on the p&r when Lin is in and Kemba is out. The coach was planning to start kemba/batum/mkg/?/Jefferson, and Lin is locked in as backup PG. Every other backup position and the starting PF are up in the air, so there is lots of random speculation.

1 person likes this.
  11. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

12. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

The gentleman took our advice.

Special section for Lin fans.

13. OpenLayup-Why3?

I kept waiting for you to put in a smiley or write some ironic conclusion, because that's very ironic and naive. Hornets fans can't see that their 2nd unit will allow 3,5 points per possession? :grin:

14. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard
    Supporting Member

Meanwhile on the Hornets forum:

15. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

HAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA what was that response too? Wow.

16. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard
    Supporting Member

The Super Lintendo thread... explaining why Lin didn't succeed in Houston (due to Morey and McHale) and Los Angeles (Scott and Bryant). I check up on that thread just to get a good laugh... and lose faith in humanity.

17. King1

King1 Contributing Member

The saddest part is I wasn't even remotely surprised at that comment. Normally most people would just laugh and say that person is trolling but we all know Lin fans are really that ignorant and oblivious to reality. What a sad group on people. Hopefully they don't reproduce

18. mig0s

mig0s Member

the saddest part is i'm pretty sure it was you who made an account on the hornets forum and posted that

1 person likes this.
  19. kanariya

kanariya Member

If we could pull IPs from different forums and match up the account by IPs, that would be hilarious. Best way to identify LOFs.

20. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Just zero in california, new york and Taiwan
    The axis of evil