1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdrive

cdrive Member

Completely agree.

2. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Where art thou cybersex

3. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Stick to posting tweets j.r. and let the pleighboi Cyberx do his thing. It is interesting that he hasn't posted in a while though. Must be crazy out there. I hope he's safe. (btw have we even confirmed that cyber is a dude?)

I'm interested in any Josh Smith news though. He's the only guy we haven't brought back and we still have the MLE available.

4. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Member

I'm no Cyber defender.... I'm not even necessarily convinced he's for real. But pointing to things he said like 5 months ago just seems like a weird way to question him. The Suns emerging as a serious suitor a few days ago is enough (to me) to suggest that things could've changed a whole lot since April. That's all.

5. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Member

Cyberx just passes along what he hears. Those situations are fluid and changing. He can't be held accountable for that. Also he probably took off for the weekend. He isn't obligated to post here

1 person likes this.
  6. King901

King901 Member

No one is really happy we lost out on getting Lamarcus, playing the blame game isn't going to change that he decided the Spurs are a better fit for him and his future.

7. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

Why did this thread get reopened if its just us posting it? Cyberex been M.I.A. for two days. Hopes he still alive.

8. treyk3

treyk3 Member

I want Cyber to come in here and let us know that Llull negotiations have opened back up. Neither party has acknowledged that it isn't happening. Kostas was going back to Barcelona last year and we upped the offer. It makes too much sense to bring him over.

Llull/Bev
    Harden/Brewer
    Ariza/ McDaniels
    DMO/Jones
    Howard/Capela

That to me is a top 3 seed and could compete with anyone. It also allows us to go after Durant next year still.

9. malakas

malakas Member

unfortunately you can't have both llull and kj.

10. beardnation

beardnation Member

now that LA has made his decision, make a move for a shot creator and distributor :)

11. mightybosstone

I'm honestly not that upset that LMA didn't choose Houston because I never expected they were going to get him. If anything, I'm more upset that he chose San Antonio because that makes a ridiculously good team already just that much better.

But this decision doesn't really change that much for the Rockets, really. They still need to re-sign Smith and they still need to address the PG position, If Morey manages to keep Smith and bring in a quality PG to challenge Beverley for the starting job, such as Lawson, Collison or Stuckey, this will have been a successful offseason. If he can at least manage to bring back Smith and add a capable backup point, such as Mo Williams or Beno Udrih, I'd still be happy with that scenario as well.

12. mightybosstone

I'm not so sure Llull is any better than someone like Collison, who's been in the league a hell of a lot longer. But as long as Morey addresses the PG position this offseason with a quality player, I don't really care who he brings in.

13. SRR21

SRR21 Member

Even if Llull was better then Beverly McHale will not start him, might not even get any minutes till garbage time in games.

14. rocketfan21

rocketfan21 Member

McHale expressed his excitement about bringing Llull over. He would definitely get an immediate chance. That being said, I think we'd all be dreaming at this point. He's happy in Spain and staying.

15. xiki

xiki Member

Frankly, I am (almost) expecting to find that his agent found a team he's happier with and that a trade has been effected (a proverbial win-win for all).

16. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

Yep. It's LMA's choice. To me it doesn't make a ton of long term sense. But it doesn't have to make sense to me. Llull on the other hand dissapointed me with all his farting around on making a decision. My only concern at this point is we didn't improve in the playmaking department and that is one thing our superstar requested. Hopefully Morey has other moves now that the LMA fantasy has ended.

17. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

any word on how many years LMA-sperms contract is gonna be for?

18. HoustonCRT

HoustonCRT Member

4 years, 80 mil

19. sammy

sammy Member

4 years, player option after 3

20. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

4/80 according to espn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.