1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Member

haha that made my night:grin::grin:

2. justtxyank

justtxyank Member

@Mitchypoo: LOL, sorry breh. We didnt no u were 1 of thoz guyz that cared ab winning! Another chance? 1 more mtg? Talk basketball only, pinky swear!

@Byronningman: Listen @LMA, we don't believe in no analytics. 3s are for p*****s amirite? LOL you feel me? Give it 2 Kobe, clear out and get putbacks! Fist bump!

@DarthKobe: Put on your big boy pants and come learn 2 win.

@Ramonasinthekitchen: Meeting went well. LMA very impressed with basketball talk.

3. Dedicatedrocket

I am confused. Why is everyone hating on LA. They got a second interview. That's normally a good thing in the business world.

4. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Pat Riley: "Hey LeMarcus Aldridge, come to Miami......if you got the GUTS!"

5. TexAg713

TexAg713 Member

PURE GOLD

6. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

So Aldridge definitely has no favorite, no chance in hell he'd be giving the Lakers a second meeting, Heat a new meeting etc if he was sold on being a Spur.

Lets goooo Rockets.

7. Zboy

Zboy Member

Aldridge is trolling Lakers hard.

8. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Member

i bet the rox meeting had lma playing the 5 when d12 was off

iMO thye didn't care about the no C crap and showed him the no.s

9. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Member

Eff this whole free agent prcoess. Eff LA and his prima donna ploy to try to play in la.

I guess you do get a second chance at a first impression. SMDH!

10. BeardlyBeardman

I picture it more like his agent knows they embarrassed that organization with the leak about the first meeting, and in the interest of a future working relationship with the Lakers he agreed to a second meeting.

11. J.R.

J.R. Member

Who is the Lakers center? Bob Sacre? Randle?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;Hi, Lamarcus... We just want to clarify that we're definitely getting a center. Call back when you have a chance so we can reschedule.&quot;</p>&mdash; RealGM (@RealGM) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealGM/status/616707321264128002">July 2, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

12. thedreamsteam

thedreamsteam Member

Calvin Watkins: LaMarcus Aldridge doing the right thing making sure he’s got all the info before making a final decision. Rockets had great presentation.

Nothing new..just posted a few mins back.

13. Fantasma Negro

I wouldn't mind ending up with Bosh, Bev, Stuckey and Smoove

14. DirtyDizzil

DirtyDizzil Member

This just getting ridiculous , but so entertaining.

15. BeardlyBeardman

Odds that Kobe crashes the meeting and tries to fight LMA's entourage for making him look bad?

16. craguin

craguin Member

17. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

He really doesn't want to play center. That is what I am gathering from all of this.

18. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

This has to be the funniest FA period I can remember. So much comedy gold here. Having the Lakers and Knicks as premier dead end franchises is good for the league.....well the comedic value at least.

19. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Rockets fans frustrated by Aldridge free agency process: Time just might be HOU's friend. SAS/PHX are ready ASAP. HOU needs to make moves.</p>&mdash; David Weiner (@BimaThug) <a href="https://twitter.com/BimaThug/status/616706977956102145">July 2, 2015</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">HOU might need time to gauge interest in its own free agents (Bev, Brewer), negotiate S&amp;T scenarios involving them. <a href="https://t.co/wBfJKG2Zza">https://t.co/wBfJKG2Zza</a></p>&mdash; David Weiner (@BimaThug) <a href="https://twitter.com/BimaThug/status/616707919799685120">July 2, 2015</a></blockquote>

20. shastarocket

shastarocket Member

Once again, this is NOTHING compared to the combined devastation of Durant and Dwight next summer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.