1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

That's a good post…and like Ive said, there is a chance LMA could come to Houston…

But, looking through unbiased goggles, there is no reason to turn down SA or LAL. Both of those situations make more sense for him, personally, than Houston.

SA has championship pedigree…LAL will be a monster team in two season, huge market, Laker name, and home town.

2. cyberx

cyberx Member

Nash is well liked and respected around the league. Lakers treated him well.
    He will try to help.

3. mmottola26

mmottola26 Member

I will just flip over to pg mode and stay there. If the Spurs get LMA have fun with him. Hope we have good battles next year.

4. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Once morey lays out his plan to Aldridge on how to create the space the ball will be in Aldridge court.

5. mmottola26

mmottola26 Member

Please tell me why I am wrong. I guess I need some understanding on how to build a team.

6. mmottola26

mmottola26 Member

Thanks cyberx for saying that nobody knows what will happen.

7. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Thank you cyber for all the info keep it coming.

8. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Because you can't just get rid of players whenever you want to free up cap space. It doesn't work like that. Otherwise, every team would do that to get whatever players they want.

9. Spursfan66

Spursfan66 Member

Aint no thang..and regardless the battles will come. I'd love to see a Rox/Spurs WCF!

10. mmottola26

mmottola26 Member

Ok, I admit that leaving Bev out was bad. From the list of Terry, priginoni, Brewer, DMO, Ariza. There are only three that I value high that is Brewer, DMO, and Ariza. They should not keep anyone from getting a star talent.

11. mmottola26

mmottola26 Member

I would too, I really respect the Spurs for being competitive for so long.

12. rocketjunkie

rocketjunkie Member

Pop recently said he intends to continue coaching. His statement about quitting with Duncan was a LONG time ago. All indications are he changed his mind. Why not? He's probably driven by competition and knows he has Leonard on board and a great GM working with him with a great organization. He'll be in intention for a ring every other year (bc that's what the Spurs seems to do).

13. mmottola26

mmottola26 Member

Did you just copy from the Spurs fan. I literally just read that 10 to 15 minutes ago.

14. mercy road

mercy road Member

Ariza is the heart and soul of the Rockets defense. No Ariza and the Rockets slip on defense from 6th in the league to the mid teens. Capela is basically potential. Easily sacrificed because for years D-Mo will be a better backup to Howard than Capela. D-Mo, because of his performance and potential is likely to be a max or near max player in the summer of 2016. He is just that good. A seven foot paint protecting, low post savant who is absolutely deadly from beyond the arc. There is a very good possibility that in 2-3 years he will be better than LMA. LMA is on the wrong side of 30 soon, and unless a player has been sipping from TD's fountain of youth the falloff in their performance is dramatic.

Hope this helps.

15. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Mmottola has given me a newfound respect for bbholic

2 people like this.
  16. DunKingDanny

DunKingDanny Contributing Member

With all do respect mmottola26, I appreciate that you're very interested in what goes on with our Rockets, but do you really have to post soo much? :confused: I've never had to put anyone on my ignore list until I read so many of your post on this thread. And that didn't even help because of your post being quoted. And 95% of the time, it's not for a good reason.

Sorry in advance if this is out of line. Maybe I've had a long day lol

1 person likes this.
  17. malakas

malakas Member

I think hes a young kid. Be nice.

18. DunKingDanny

Man I've been thinking this the whole day :grin:

19. DunKingDanny

I think so too. I really don't wanna be mean but come on man

20. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: Just spoke to Draymond Green, tried luring him to LA. Responds saying &quot;Ya'll already getting LaMarcus&quot; <a href="http://t.co/a6WdAFNag6">pic.twitter.com/a6WdAFNag6</a></p>&mdash; Arye Abraham (@aryeabraham1) <a href="https://twitter.com/aryeabraham1/status/615746336927789060">June 30, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.