1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

My words were "leaning towards" don't put words in my mouth or I might have to slap the taste outta yours pleyuh

2. cbk41

cbk41 Member

Don't forget about KJ McDaniels. Could be a surprise contributor

3. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

That I can understand but when I made the screen name I had no idea id be dropping these bombs bro and I'm actually in a pen15 club

4. Rocket Guy

Rocket Guy Member

Wouldn't you think rotation though as opposed to starter? Would Dekker ready to start immediately?

5. Disciple of RP

Wow, great analysis from both of you geniuses.

mmottola26, you've got to be the worst, new poster around here...and I mean that. You're just terrible...I've read enough of your one liner, misinformed, uneducated drivel.

McHale is a HUGE reason FA's even consider signing here. If he has any A+ strength, it's DEFINITELY his charisma/pedigree when it comes to recruiting. Players love the man. Get a GD clue.

6. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Don't be the internet thought guy bro that's lame.... Sounds like your trying to act hard if you ask me. Smh

Nobody's hard typing on a computer homie.

7. mmottola26

mmottola26 Member

I am sorry, but you keep saying that LMA is going to LA because of what his baby momma said. I do trust cyberx very much. Baby mommas don't count as reliable sources.

8. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

I'm airboxing when I type so you know it's real

9. AndySwanny

AndySwanny Member

Heard that man. Can't knock the club.

I used to convince people to go to this new social networking site and check out my Spin page. Obviously it's me-at-spin.com.

10. cbk41

cbk41 Member

I would think so but I wouldn't throw put Dekker when it takes a while to master the defensive scheme. Alrdridge would create a little more space for someone like KJ to operate versus someone like Ariza. A better spot shooter versus a superior on the floor slasher and potential playmaker.

11. mmottola26

mmottola26 Member

I was joking. Did you not see where I said for real though. I know McHale is good at recruiting. If not we would not have Howard right now. You don't have to be mean by saying I am the worst poster.

12. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

That sounds legit man how many members does the site feature?

13. AndySwanny

AndySwanny Member

Depends how many spins you go. I added the dashes so people wouldn't get into big trouble with their significant others and what not.

14. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Awesome well I'm at the university library so I'll try accessing the site now bud!

15. mercy road

mercy road Member

If LMA wants the most security and money he resigns with Portland. If he wants rings he goes with the Spurs. SA has just $33.64M in salary firmly committed next season. They can sign LMA by just deciding to release some of their RFAs and FAs. Unlike Houston who has to trade to create space SA can pick and choose who they want around him. And I have no doubt Duncan, if he chooses to play next season, would cut them a sweetheart deal.

16. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Truth though Houston's remaining core around LMA > Spurs

17. cyberx

cyberx Member

I expect Nash to join lakers in recruiting efforts.

18. clutch citizen

What does Nash have to offer on behalf of the Lakers?

19. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I remember doc saying Howard was going to the Rockets and being right. I am going to go with doc on this one as well seems confident. Honestly I rather just address our PG and shooting issues but if Morey is hell bent on getting LMA I'll be happy to go along for the ride.

20. htownballa1622

NASH? Didn't he retire?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.