1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ty Lawson: I'm Going To Sacramento

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by PersianRocket, Jun 25, 2015.

1. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

2. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

He'll go to Houston.

3. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Lawson is an idiot.

I wonder what he is smoking out of tha hookah...

4. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

He seriously has no filter, which is totally idiotic.

5. malakas

malakas Member

The more i see of lawson off court the less i like him. Totally unprofessional.

6. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

The real question is why he was OK with streaming his reaction live?

Recipe for disaster

7. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

No, no. Don't want him. Karl is over the hill and whacko, I'druther keep KMc!

8. Nook

Nook Member

I will take him, but I am not giving up real value for him.

He has completely sabotaged his value, and if you look closer at his numbers last year, he was not quite as good as in the past.

If I can get him for Pap and Jones I do it, there isn't much down side. However I am not giving up a Kings ransom.

9. Johndoe804

Johndoe804 Member

I'd rather get Lowry, honestly. We're hearing Lowry is available. I'm not seeing why everybody is fixated on Lawson. Lowry would be a perfect compliment to Harden, and we would have enough depth at guard to limit both Lowry and Harden's minutes, so we can keep them both playing efficiently has they've both been known to do when they're playing closer to 30-35 minutes than 40 plus. Plus, we all saw how effective our three-guard lineups were in the past. That's a weapon we haven't seen from McHale since we picked up Harden (depleted guard depth). Harden can get rest when you can run out any pair of Lowry, Johnson, Terry, Brewer, and perhaps Llull if he comes over.

10. tdo

tdo Member

He needs to go through the rookie PR seminars a few more times. He has all but destroyed his value with his off court antics. Something like this is silly, and has absolutely no business being streamed.

11. mmottola26

mmottola26 Member

Ty Lawson saying he is going to the Kings and smoking is enough for me to not want him on the Rockets. Go after Lowry or hope Llull comes over.

12. Nook

Nook Member

Is Lowry really available?

How much would he cost in trade?

Was his poor play in the second half of the season an indication for the future?

I would prefer Lowry to Lawson, but there are many more obstacles to get Lowry.

13. malakas

malakas Member

People should take a hint. Did you see what ujiri asked for trashsquez? Even if lowry is available do you even think that Morrey will pay what ujiri asks for lowry?

14. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

Id rather take Steve Francis back.

15. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

crystal meth is hella drugs

16. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I admit I have wanted him on the Houston Rockets alongside Harden, because I think he is a great fit barring his lack of defensive effort, despite his behavioral concerns.

As long as he is with Nuggets, he needs to give 100 percent commitment to them.

I no longer want him on our Houston Rockets.

#17 saleem, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  17. fonzie_004

fonzie_004 Member

I feel the same, last thing we need is a chemistry killer and this guy is toxic

18. Johndoe804

Johndoe804 Member

Im sure you've heard the same, but allegedly Toronto is making a lot of guys available. As for his play, I suspect he'd do a lot better in a more limited role with the Rockets. I don't have any in depth analysis of his play at the end last season, but I trust the FO to have properly taken that into account. Just makes for a better buy low opportunity assuming he just hit a wall as the number one guy on a playoff squad.

19. malakas

malakas Member

Lowry isnt a buy low. Just because hes made available doesnt mean you can trade peanuts for him its Uijiri! He will ask for two first dmo jones capella and ariza. I dont see any chance lowry is a rocket.