1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. basketballholic

Zactly. Now throw Kobe in the mix. Frankly, I don't see DeMarcus and Kobe co-existing. What's DeMarcus gonna do the first time he gets the grumps and Kobe runs past him cussing him out and telling him to get his fat a... back on defense??? I just don't see it.

Not to mention guys like Love and LaMarcus. Can't see them enjoying DeMarcus moping around and getting T'd up all the time, acting like a jack butt in the huddle during timeouts, etc.

Sacramento is dysfunctional to say the least. Hiring a coach that doesn't want to play a style that is suitable for your only superstar? Trading for monstrosity contracts like Rudy Gay. Having multiple players on the team with attitude issues. Firing a quality coach to bring in another quality coach that doesn't like the players. It's pretty obvious Randive don't know what he's doing.

2. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

smh.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">1. % Rox pickPG. 2.Cuz/LMA2LA 3.LMA/❤️2HOU <a href="https://twitter.com/75">@75</a>-85% 4. Big LAC trade? 5.MylesDekker(⬅️) 6.IF Rox keeppick(10%)=/7.Youey waits4Hou?</p>&mdash; Doc Rocket (@Thedocrocket) <a href="https://twitter.com/Thedocrocket/status/613940769028595713">June 25, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

3. basketballholic

Talk basketball. Next post that's not about basketball I'm reporting.

4. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

I too am a bizarro bbholic I hat t _ones and I love Ricky Rubio. I am looking for any excuse to trade ariza because josh smith can play small forward. I am not an insider but actually I am an insider. 75 percent of the time I'm right all the time

5. GottaHaveHeart

Kings should stand pat and keep boogie! Too much being made up of randle and okafor, which I assume would be the selection at 2. Kings need to put some pieces together and feature Boogie

6. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Well **** can it be the next next post

7. Rockets_12

Rockets_12 Member

Are we just gonna ignore what Doc just posted?

LMA to HOU 75%-85% chance?

8. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Will you also be reporting the myriad non-basketball related posts you made in this thread today?

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That's just literary Tourette's.

10. ksny15

ksny15 Member

All I got out of that was Love to Hou and Llull waits for Hou?

11. newAge_Rockets

The Rockets will try and trade up for Myles Turner, but if not they will trade back and go for Sam Dekker? There's a 0% chance we draft a point guard. That's my interpretation. Not sure what to make of the LMA portion.

12. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I'm not some DocRocket truther, but don't get your hopes up on that one, my friend.

13. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

It's not only about playing with Cousins but also about being in Los Angeles. Players like Aldridge and Love area already rumored to have the Lakers as a possible destination. Add to the fact that they may have cousins and I think the lakers can go from crap to pretty good in a matter of a year or two.

Also please don't compare Thomas Robinson to a player the magnitude of Cousins. Cousins is arguably the best big behind Davis, Robinson is a bum.

14. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

He says Love or LMA to Hou at 75-85%. But let's be real here, Doc is not reliable at all.

15. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Not being a chode I just don't know, what has doc been right about and what has he been wrong about

16. ksny15

ksny15 Member

I wouldn't say that. He seems to be right often. But he throws a lot out there. Honestly I think he does it because people on CF take what he says and just run with it they believe anything. He probably gets a good laugh out of it

17. basketballholic

LMA or Love to HOU 75%-85%

18. Rockets_12

Rockets_12 Member

Wonder if Cyberx can validate anything he's saying. Get some sleep guys. Let's hope Cyberx and Doc keep us posted on anything. Tomorrows a big day.

19. newAge_Rockets

And if we keep the pick, it'd be for a shooter like RJ Hunter. The Love/LMA thing is interesting with it saying 75% to 85% for Houston but I can't get my free agency hopes up after last year. Llull will reject us again?

20. DorianTurk

DorianTurk Member

He puts out what he hears. He has done it for years here in the early days but hes been a tad off recently. However, doesnt mean that we should appreciate what he brings to the table. He just reports what he hears and thats it...dont shoot the messenger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.