1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clos4life

clos4life Member

Oh my! :eek: LOL

2. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

Yes guys Jimmys hometown team is the tomball hoopers. They are a very unknown nba team that have a really big shot at landing him this summer.

These arguments are some of the stupidest I have ever seen on this forum to date.

Its obvious he just wants HIS city to be repped not the big city up the street. I grew up in pearland outside of houston. If I made it big I would want people to know I came from pearland too. It brings the city some spotlight.

I am still a rockets fan, and if I wanted to come home I would play for the rockets....because there is no pearland team.................just as there is no tomball team....nor will there ever be............

You guys are more annoying than bbholic with trying to attack everything he says. You just make yourself look dumb. Just block or ignore him. Geez

3. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

Oh, I get it

4. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

ALL DAY

5. LandryMegaBeast

i've tried to refrain from commenting on this thread but OH MY GOD THIS GIF IS SUPA HOT FIYA :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

6. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Basketballaholic droppin them things on these boiiisssss

7. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

If Ariza loves Houston so much, why doesn't he vacation in Houston instead?

8. Egghead

Egghead Member

Mason Plumlee

9. Roxoff

Roxoff Member

The whole Jimmy Butler being from Tomball thing is stupid. I equate Houston to being in LA in this regard, because to anyone outside of Houston you say Houston, but to someone from Houston you would say Tomball.

It's just pretentious. I'm waiting for Grand Parkway to swallow you up into Houston.

10. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

Or at least Tomball

1 person likes this.
  11. Victorious

Victorious Member

epic gif loop

12. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

13. malakas

malakas Member

He just likes Houston and doesnt have an ulterior motive for this post.
    So much for other posters in the Llull thread telling me that Houston is ugly dangerous city.

14. AndySwanny

AndySwanny Member

He is not very good. And Brooklyn wants a lotto pick for him this year, which is hilarious.

15. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

People only claim Houston when it's convenient to them.

When there's a string of crime in Houston or they're friend talk **** about Houston then they say, "oh I'm in the Woodlands, not Houston"

16. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Sometimes one needs the perspective of being away to appreciate home. Sweet.

Home...

17. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

The guy accused Trevor of saying he loved Houston to avoid being traded for LMA.

18. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Like Pat Beverley as a defender, offensive game needs more work. If Mavs work a deal for him what should the Rockets do?</p>&mdash; Calvin Watkins (@calvinwatkins) <a href="https://twitter.com/calvinwatkins/status/613762848817152000">June 24, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Who has more value Josh Smith or Corey Brewer?</p>&mdash; Calvin Watkins (@calvinwatkins) <a href="https://twitter.com/calvinwatkins/status/613763554575974400">June 24, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I believe Brewer is looking for big contract.</p>&mdash; Calvin Watkins (@calvinwatkins) <a href="https://twitter.com/calvinwatkins/status/613769225279180801">June 24, 2015</a></blockquote>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.