1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

54 year old man beats up young punk on train

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ferrari77, Jun 10, 2015.

Tags:
  1. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Hadn't seen this posted yet

Seems like young kids causing trouble on trains happens everywhere from DC to SF. They picked the wrong guy to mess with. The old timer wasn't having it.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LDTw51cziMw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. da_juice

da_juice Member

Damn kids shooting video in portraits.

Seriously though, I didn't hear/see/understand what happened that set the older guy off. Is there backstory? All I saw was the old guy beating the **** out of the kid.

3. dback816

dback816 Member

He didnt look 57

4. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Would have been more impressive if it wasn't Shaq vs Tyronn Lue.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DuFUtL8zUAk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. Ismail

Ismail Member

That kid is absolutely nuts for even picking a fight with that guy and then for sticking around after getting mauled. I wonder what happened when they walked out together... heard a mention of a knife, which would've been really bad.

6. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Picking a fight was the result of ego/stupidity. Sticking around was a combination of those two factors + being concussed. He got drilled in the head by punches multiple times, one of which knocked his head into the seat, and another which knocked his head into the ground.

7. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

It's like a Where's Waldo to find the one white person on that train.

8. da_juice

da_juice Member

As a frequent rider of the DC metro, it's always interesting to see the stark racial differences on certain routes. DC is very racially and economically segregated.

9. Asian Sensation

That's a very urban train. Where dey at doe?

10. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

but did he look 54?

11. Nook

Nook Member

This is why people do not use public transportation.

12. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

That dudes head was damn near touching the ceiling, had to be at least 6'3+ 220+ pounds

Who ****s with a guy that big? 50's or not, that's a huge man who's obviously still in good enough physical condition to whoop some ass.

Also maybes it's just the low quality but the man he's beating up looks like he's at least in his 30's, not really a young punk/kid. Probably a grown man on drugs.

13. Asian Sensation

The poverty pixels makes it look like the footage was captured in 1992. Time for an upgrade on dat celly bruh.

14. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/29268282/brutal-assault-metro-train

The guy in the video getting beat up is 46, misleading you-tube video and thread title. The huge 50 year old sounds like the dick in this situation.

<script type='text/javascript' src='http://WTTG.images.worldnow.com/interface/js/WNVideo.js?rnd=87043;hostDomain=www.myfoxdc.com;playerWidth=630;playerHeight=385;isShowIcon=true;clipId=11578961;flvUri=;partnerclipid=;adTag=News;advertisingZone=;enableAds=true;landingPage=;islandingPageoverride=false;playerType=STANDARD_EMBEDDEDscript;controlsType=fixed'></script><a href="http://www.myfoxdc.com" title="DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG">DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG</a>

15. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Whoops, retract the first part of my comment.

16. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Dafuq did I just watch. I thought the big guy was the bad guy, and was waiting for someone else to come and beat him up. Also, I couldn't tell how old either of these people were, but the little guy seemed really stupid for always coming back at the big guy.

P.S.: I hate public transportation because I do not want to have to mingle with people who act like that.

17. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

He needs to be cleared by the doctors of concussion before he is allowed to board a train again.

2 people like this.
  18. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Is that epic beardman's brother?

Anyway's, this is why Houston isn't getting more rail. Riff raff like this and the Wal-Mart ladies.

19. the shark

the shark Member

That kid wasn't going back for more. After a pounding like that he had NO idea what he was doing. Would be interesting to know what instigated this.

20. Jontro

Jontro Member

I mean... why can't we all just get along? Hold hands and say good things about one another.