1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Warriors @ Rockets 5/25/2015 (Western Conference Finals, Game 4)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 24, 2015.

1. malakas

malakas Member

No sweep!. Win this and start the comeback.

2. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

At worse Curry pops a knee cap, or an ankle based on the angle. He's out for the series but will be back next season. Important thing is that he was a douche and was asking for it.. He was butting into Dwight's injured knee while tugging on an arm...

3. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Rockets 112
    Warriors 98

4. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

If we're down by 1 with 9 seconds, I just want Harden to get a freaking shot up or call a time out. Or Harden could maybe play an ounce of defense. Or maybe Harden could not let Shaun Livingston outplay him. Or maybe Harden could write refund checks to everyone who shelled out hard earned dough to be at that Game 3 monstrosity.

Um, Go Rockets.

5. freshstart

freshstart Member

Lol :grin:

Rockets in 7, time for the super role players to wake-up.

Take out chewing pacifier punchable face curry, Lol kidding :grin:

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Officials for Rockets-Warriors Game 4 tonight: Joe Crawford, Mike Callahan and Tom Washington. Alternate: Pat Fraher.</p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/status/602833917343834112">May 25, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

7. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

I'm watching! Hopefully everyone shows up!

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Warriors will be up a bit in 4th and Rox will fold.

DD

9. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

And the Warriors have 3

10. ksny15

ksny15 Member

I don't know if its because of Dwight or what what but I miss the pace we played with during the regular season. I miss when Brew and Harden would get a board and push it up the court and everyone was running. That's where guys like Jones are dangerous. And don't tell me its the defense I've seen plenty of opportunities for them tonpuah it we just dont.

11. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Harden 20 FT confirmed

12. autoprt

autoprt Member

i want to see rockets work the crap out of the warriors and make them earn the rest of their wins. just because it's said no one came back from 0-3 doesn't mean we have to give up and roll over.

13. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

We must win at least one game against those dudes. We used to own these guys.

14. Mr Chuck Norris

If Dwight could hit his FTs we win regardless and harden isn't put in that position making up dwights points from the miss FTs it goes both ways

15. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

Can the people attending this game actually make some freakin noise...The last crowd was the worst I've heard. Stand up for you team, cheer, be loud, be obnoxious.

16. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

And if Steph Curry showboats on the sidelines, pour your beer in his shoe.

17. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

Kinda hard to cheer being down 30

18. Zergling

Zergling Member

I totally guessed correctly that Joey Crawford would be the ref tonight. NBA has summoned him to keep this series alive. Rockets win tonight!

That said, it's no surprise the offense once again went to crap when we started posting up Dwight. If we stop those dumb plays, we can keep it close.

19. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Wow. Criticizing a 19 pt (8-11) 17 reb 1 block 2 steals game on a sprained knee is ludicrous. He missed 4 of his 7 FTs. Wasn't like he was 3-15. Doesn't excuse the Harden brain fart in the slightest.

20. Bryant2108

Bryant2108 Member

They saved Joey for tonight - win for Rockets!

I just want to see fight tonight. Don't give up, have heart and some pride. The Rockets have had a great run, but let's not fold. And someone please just knock Curry to the floor. Nothing dirty, but he hasn't been on the floor this entire series... Except for by his own doing