1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 5/21/2015 (Western Conference Finals, Game 2)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 20, 2015.

1. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

I don't think you know the difference between the present and past tense either.

2. rocketsmetalspd

It will be 2 - 2 going back to Golden State May 27th

3. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Any person hating on james harden right now should be banned by clutch.

I mean seriously

4. NicaHoustonian

Notice how BSPN never runs any of the controversial calls or rockets highlights... they wouldn't want to pissed off the league by showing the truth

5. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

We just have to take care of home court and the series is back to square 1

6. egr281

egr281 Member

I can say wholeheartedly that i give the Warriors no respect, they are who i thought they were. They are beatable in every aspect of the game besides Currys unbelievable shooting, and they really are being babied by the NBA its days like today i wish we had a Ron Artest to show these chumps wht tough really is. I wouldnt say they are dirty but they take full advantage of the refs unwillingness to call even the most obvious illegal screens possible.

7. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

I'm staying away from any national media until the rockets win this series or its over. I'm just getting sick to my stomach hearing about how amazing the warriors are and not giving any respect to Houston for nearly beating the warriors twice in their own home floor.

1 person likes this.
  8. tenguin

tenguin Member

basically, he had no help. jones did good for a bit but nothing from brewer, josh, prigs, or capela tonight.

i still love you capela

9. Bryant2108

Bryant2108 Member

Gut wrenching man. To come back from 8 down with under 2 to go and have the ball and not even get a shot... Tough

I still stand by this team but they've had chances to beat them and now I wonder if GS will still be beatable during their next 2 games at home. They haven't played as well as they probably can. Ughhhh I hate curry and this is just a killer

10. Shirt Off

Shirt Off Member

they have their narrative. can't deviate. rockets were supposed to roll over and die and harden was supposed to miss every jumper while crying for free throws

11. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

The team has to put Brewer on Livingston at all times. He is destroying Prigs/Terry. He is shooting 100% this series.

12. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I've never felt this way before, but I was calling for the Rockets to just put some hard wood on Curry through out this game. If the refs are going to hand it to the Warriors at least make them feel it.

13. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

MAn. You have to wonder. If we had a healthy DMO could we have taken more advantage of Bogut's foul trouble?

14. rocketsregle

rocketsregle Contributing Member

Not me, I'm over it. It shouldn't have gone down to that last possession, they need Josh Smith to play better and defend some of those out of bound plays they allowed.

15. tenguin

tenguin Member

not just that, but it seems they can do no wrong in the medias eyes. draymond is really getting his way and they refuse to give us any calls in the paint

16. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

God damn right, **** some of the posters on this site.

17. Flop

Flop Member

No more highlight videos showcasing the refs lol. I knew breen and jackson would change the way they commentate the game as well.

18. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Harden tied Olajuwon for most consecutive 20-point games (14) to start a postseason in franchise history.

19. eman

eman Contributing Member

THIS! When Livingston's on the floor, we need to go no-PG lineup.

20. YallMean

YallMean Member

I am not so sure the Warrirors can beat the Cavs in 7. We OTOH could probably sweep the CAVS.