1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 5/21/2015 (Western Conference Finals, Game 2)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 20, 2015.

1. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

Huh? No DMO and no Beverly and these boyz are fighting their tails off

2. Flop

Flop Member

Everyone hating on mchale, how do you know he didnt try to call teh time out once they doubled harden? The refs arent going to check if he is while he is on the other side. So it is on howard for nit calling it.

3. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Well sigh if the games are this close maybe homecourt will tip them in our favor.

4. ksny15

ksny15 Member

My heart is in my stomach...

I will say this I have zero respect for golden state . They can't man up and beat us with out playing dirty

5. count_dough-ku

He jacked up 8 shots in the first few minutes of the game(and only made 2). He's part of the reason the Rockets were down big early.

McHale needs to keep him on a very tight leash in Game 3. If he doesn't defer to Harden early in that one and tries to be the hero again, pull him for Jones.

6. Shirt Off

Shirt Off Member

and they made sure to never replay it

7. rocketsmetalspd

Time to get it going Saturday at TC. The Rockets and H-Town will be ready. All the Warriors did was held serve. Rockets turn to even this in Houston.

8. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Well guys, proud of the Rockets regardless, I really believe we can still get this. Hell we came back from a 3-1 this season, Harden/Howard/Smith have to take over... If any team can do it, Houston can, I mean our team is called "Clutch City" for a reason!! Go Rockets!!!

9. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

Seriously thought he was going to pull up as soon as he got the ball back.

I wish he would have...

10. rkh-dog

rkh-dog Member

Dwight had one of his better games playing on a swollen knee. Hope he can keep that up for the rest of the series.

11. Uprising

Uprising Member

Painful....again happy to see the team fight back. But ouch.

Looking forward to some home court advantage!

12. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

So sad but true. Harden was in the zone tonight.

13. VivaChelseaFC

VivaChelseaFC Member

lool Adande is trying to say that Harden passing the ball is because he wanted the triple double loooollll what a way to devalue a masterclass performance

14. gifford1967

gifford1967 Member
    Supporting Member

Shut the **** up.

1 person likes this.
  15. Flop

Flop Member

Dwight should have called the time out. Passing iti into a double team is not the right play. Call the time out and reset.

16. egr281

egr281 Member

I cannot believe Smith put up 17 shots in 21 mins. Seriousy!!????? Man thats just turrible

17. rkh-dog

rkh-dog Member

They are getting the calls. The NBA wants to see them win, no doubt.

18. SamFisher

SamFisher Member

Here's your dilemma - you watch basketball and feel compelled to comment on it, but you have the perception and analytical skill of the dead mouse that I found behind the closet the other day that had been there for 2 weeks.

1 person likes this.
  19. RESINator

RESINator Member

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/eqZOI9BHEwA/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

20. 757dstreet

757dstreet Member

It's a 50/50 reaction. Maybe we win, maybe we lose. We were down ONE POINT. If we were down three, maybe the timeout becomes a more viable option, I'm just saying, it's so easy for us to sit here and point the finger, but in all reality, they're the ones that are battling it out. Heads high gentlemen, you just got that much closer to solving the puzzle.