1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Dwight Howard injury thread (video)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RV6, May 19, 2015.

1. Artestsuckskobe

Your dumb

2. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

Obviously we don't sent him out there with structural damage. We agree.

3. Fantasma Negro

Harden is such an unguardable beast, I just wish he looked to finish more than he looks for fouls. It took him three games in the clippers series before he stopped looking for the foul when he touched the ball, last night it took him three quarters to realize he wasn't going to get the whistles he wanted and he began to attack. He needs to find his way to the corner every possession, he's money from either corner but the warriors were not letting him set up deep. I have a good feeling about this series, especially with Harden playing angry like he did in the fourth, he just needs to stop celebrating so much, he had a JJ Watt stop after every play and salute thing going on there. And we need guys besides Ariza to step up. Terrence Jones, any time you want to show up it would be welcomed, Josh wash shaken up by the Dwight injury, Terry isn't used to the rims yet and Brewer was effected by the crowd and as bad as we played we had a chance to bring it to one will 11 seconds left. We gotta play better defense on Curry, I honestly don't care if anyone else gets hot but I can't stand that prepubescent mouthpiece dangler killing us with wide open three after wide open three. That was piss poor rotation. We can win this, it starts with a healthy Dwight but we need contributions from everyone, especially Terrance and Josh

4. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

Josh Smith giveth and Josh Smith taketh away.

5. Ankich

Ankich Member

Yao did exactly this against the Lakers on his career-ending stress fracture. :confused:

6. CCapps

CCapps Contributing Member

May have already been mentioned but when Westbrook hurt his knee against us, he finished the game and then was out the rest of the post season. Not trying to be negative, just saying we can't make any assumptions based on what we saw on the court. We just have to wait on the MRI.

7. ibm

ibm Member

going for an mri this morning. doesnt sound too good.

:(

8. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

love when people do this

9. Mprice

Mprice Member

Why are you bringing back that awful memory? it still haunts to this very day.

10. MD_in_Training

From the perspective of winning this series, it's either Dwight at 100% or none at all. The Dwight we saw after the injury yesterday is little more than a liability. I rather roll out Capela at this point.

1 person likes this.
  11. Bear_Bryant

Bear_Bryant Member

My thoughts exactly.

12. Fantasma Negro

Dwight did an interview with Kevin Ding last night and said that his knee won't keep him from playing in the rest of the series. He said its nothing serious and he was kept out as a precautionary measure. He sounds like he wants to play but we'll see what the mri says. Josh better atone for his sins and play his ass off

13. leangle25

leangle25 Member

When will the result for the MRI comes out?

14. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

I have the results and I'm just waiting for Woj to wire me the money before I release it to him.

But seriously, I'm not even worried. DH will be fine and back in the lineup tomorrow night. There's no juju that can stop what this team has going.

15. hashmander

hashmander Contributing Member

i know right. it's mind-blowingly stupid to me.

you want to say to them

[​IMG]

16. leangle25

leangle25 Member

Hahahaha. Shall pray that he will be fine.

17. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I kind of agree with Will. They were doubling (or at least shadowing) when he posted up. And Dwight isn't very good at passing out from double team. It seems that turnover always happens. I think teams have scouted his tendency in the post.

18. Dmo for 3mo

Dmo for 3mo Member

Yes we played without Dwight this year, but that was mainly with Dmo. Capela can give us 25 minutes but we are really thin after that. Maybe we just go with a lot of small ball. I'm not really scared of Bogut doing anything.

19. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Fixed.

Jeeeee-zus.