1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 5/19/2015 (Western Conference Finals, Game 1)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 18, 2015.

1. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Listening to the post game you would think they warriors won by 50

2. juanm34

juanm34 Member

This is a game we could of used DMo when Dwight got hurt.
    What could of been.
    Time to regroup and take game 2

3. HardenWay

HardenWay Member

Why would Curry give credit to us during the series? Don't praise the opposition during the series.

4. Remix

Remix Member

Bet you Dwight's injury will be downplayed by the national media and it will be all about Curry and how many 3's he will hit in practice tomorrow

5. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Why you quote trolls that are on our ignore lists is beyond me. :) Seriously, stick with the posts you like and ignore the rest.

6. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

Before the series I thought We would dominate with Bogut in foul trouble. Screw that, keep Bogut on the floor as long as possible Kerr. Draymond Green playing center is a nightmare for us unless Dwight, Smith, Jones and Capela can get the best of him. He is a taller more talented Chuck Hayes and it pisses me off.

7. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

Steve Kerr's face is so punchable

8. egr281

egr281 Member

You guys are mental midgets man, if we would have won you guys would have gushed over how brave dwight was for trying to push through his obviously hurt knee. Seriously he was pure dominance before his knee got hurt and you idiots are going to hold his play while hurt against him and say he sucks? Pathetic.

9. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Then Memphis and New Orleans are also Choke City. They blew double digit leads to the Warriors.

10. CisBuds4U

CisBuds4U Member

LOL Kerr just said "neither Dwight nor Bogut played a lot of minutes..." and previously mentioned it was a "chess match" thereby implying we purposely just sat him.....again, no mention of injury. Is everyone taking crazy pills???

11. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

I wonder if the media will even mention Howard being hurt in the 4th quarter.

Losing by 4 without Howard playing is a "moral" victory to me. We have proven to ourselves that we can compete with the Warriors.

I'm proud of the team tonight. Harden was amazing, he needs to be like that all series but we just couldn't get the necessary stops when he was taking over.

12. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

Half the time though we forget to cover the open man shortly after the switch /double

13. Kiddsir

Kiddsir Member

No more Howard Smith and Jones.
    play the whole game with Harden Ariza and Terry.

14. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

Wish they could have found a way to slow that big run in the middle of the game. Happens over and over again....

Wish Harden would have kept shooting while he was cooking....

15. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

So is your SN supposed to be ironic or something? Because you're a terrible Rockets fan if you truly believe this.

16. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

In a game where Green couldn't get a holding penalty all game long, and we lose by 4, I'll take it. Green wont get that call all series long. Also, call some damn moving screens refs.

17. OpportunityCost

Golden State looks beatable.

18. cheke64

cheke64 Member

We needed the game 6 Comeback Squad.

19. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Harden haters should have nothing to say today.

Anyway, Dwight hurt and Jones' pathetic play is why we lost. Capella played well and I want him to play more. His length was really affecting their offense. Smith was well... Smoth. Ariza was awesome today.

Withe Dmo and Bev we win this game.

Time to figure out their small ball McHale. Also, damn the Warriors are deep.

20. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

How is Dwight's injury? It's very hard to beat Warriors without Dwight.