1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shareef O'Neal ~ The Little Aristotle

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by i3artow i3aller, May 12, 2015.

Tags:
  1. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG]

<iframe width="640" height="385" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GMc3_tnct0g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

He's pretty sick for a freshman in highschool. 6'8" with handles. He will probably end up about as tall as his dad when he's full grown.

3. JayZ750

JayZ750 Member

Can he hit a free throw? ;)

In truth, the kid looks really legit. You see a lot of these high school threads and it is kind of an ok guy athletically, just a man amongst boys.

Shareef is certainly at a physical advantage, but he has some pretty smooth fluidity and athleticism to his game that you can definitely see growing with him as he continues to grow and improve.

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I like that nickname or Diesel LITE?

5. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

He has Shaq's hips which means he's going to be a big boy. He's going to be at least a 4 before he is done growing.

6. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Im sorry that name is everything lol

7. saleem

saleem Member

I like his game. He has genuine talent and athletic ability. His footwork near the basket is very good, and he seems like a hard worker.

It will be interesting to see his development.

8. Normalus

Normalus Member

lmao, 50sec video and all off you think he's a beast

just another rich kid who probably would make into it because of father, but probably is nothing special

9. CertifiedTroll

I agree. 6'8" athletic, skilled forwards that are 15 year olds are a dime a dozen.

10. Normalus

Normalus Member

how can you say he is athletic from 50sec video? because at 6'8'' he can dunk? even a fat ass can dunk giving that size

he just have cash, famous father and all recourses he need to improve...

11. hakeemthagreat

Yea I definitely see a young Shaq in the making. This boy will be a problem in a few years

12. CertifiedTroll

FIFY: he just has cash, a famous father, and all the resources he needs to improve. :p

But this isn't really about his social economic status or what not, it is about a freshman in high school who has a promising basketball future. And for me, I say he is athletic because he is a 6'8" freshman who has good foot speed at his age. Most kids his age that are very tall, are damn awkward and unathletic.

13. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Member

Shareef is so much better than his twin brother Sharcus.