1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Clippers @ Rockets 5/6/2015 (Playoffs Round 2, Game 2)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 5, 2015.

1. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

I will eat my crow tonight. Great second half!

2. frontline94

frontline94 Member

also played 45 min holy ****

3. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

Nookie naduka....the boys at TNT are questioning the effort AGAIN early on ...but hey, they played the game...what do they know compared to a numbnuts call the shots from his basement. Shaq..."the Rockets have played 8 qtrs. but have only played 2 qtrs." and if they continue to play that way, it'll be a short series. But, hey...what do they know right ?
    You the big cheerleader and all, I'm sure you've got a much better handle than they do. Happy for the win tonight but frankly, they are correct...this will get us a whipped ass.

4. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

The W, and in a game with Crawford refereeing the game no less. All you doomsday naysayers step off, we got this.

5. i3artow i3aller

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/eZiZqZJFrLb/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

6. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

all of those austin rivers f-ups won't be happening with CP3

7. rocketblood713

Harden and Ariza will play better in LA that's home for them but Tjones he has to be aggressive and can't have them stretches where he's fouling back to back and going for weak lay ups against DJ

8. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Like all of us they over focus on offense.
    Some of the stagnant offense leads to bad defense.

But on the whole bad defense is just because it's bad.

The good news is that Chris Pauo or otherwise the Rockets have just played bad defense. 41 points in a freaking quarter.

They finally put together one decent defensive half.

It'd be nice if Harden has a great offensive game.

Still need to play way better defense and get the turnovrs down.

1 person likes this.
  9. The Stig

The Stig Member

Shaq went all Nostradamus during the halftime break, calling the Rivers slip at a crucial moment. Bravo!

10. JazzLakerHater

I've been impressed with TNT's analysis of the Rockets lately. Instead of just bashing Dwight, they're actually saying knowledgable things about our team.

11. frontline94

frontline94 Member

oh **** i forgot, im sure harden's buddy's will come out

12. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

The key to this series is apparently how well TJ plays. It's no coincidence that we outscored them 59-43 in the second half with TJ playing great on both ends.

13. Bryant2108

Bryant2108 Member

Let's see what happens in LA! I think we can steal one, if we can shoot a little better (maybe CP3 won't play either.....)

14. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

They pulled it out but up 8 they still taking bad shots

15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I thought Crawford was actually on our side in teh first half. DeAndre got too quick fouls. I thought Rockets were going to win my 30 with Big Baby guarding Dwight... I was wrong.

16. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Play of the game was Austin Rivers stumbling over his two left feet. Seriously though, that possession was their last best chance to come back. I knew it was over at that point!

17. naduka

naduka Member

You're a grown man (I assume) talking about fighting a complete stranger on the internet because you disagree with him and he called you out for being the b**** that you are? You're that much in your feelings that you're talking about fighting me in real life? And saying I live in my parents basement? I'm a 26 year old man, navy veteran, got my masters degree, have a great job, and do amateur boxing. I'd beat the **** out of you lol. And judging from your terrible colloquial ass insults, I'd say that I'm probably better at life than you as well. You sound like a hick that wears orange hats and camouflage jackets on a daily basis. You're not **** in real life and you're not **** on this board. Get off my god damn post.

18. frontline94

frontline94 Member

plus theyve practically said hes the only player who's shown up even chuck did

19. AXG

AXG Member

The Rockets won, but I still don't feel like they're totally engaged.

20. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

Dudes really arguing with AuburnRocket

Lmfao, He is negative 99% of the time, just ignore him