1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

OFTOS: Dallas Mavericks

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ZNB, Apr 16, 2015.

1. ZNB

ZNB Contributing Member

Some quotes from the Dallas boards. Just to get a general sense of how they feel about this match up. Pretty much the same way we feel. GO ROCKETS!!

1 person likes this.
  2. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

I'm no average houston fan...mavs have a sizeable coaching advantage. This isn't brand new information lol Carlisle ****s all over mchale but I still don't seen the mavs winning more than one game.

3. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

I cringe reading post from Mavs forums

They have the right to be confident in their team but when i read stuff like "Mavs in 5",

"The Rockets are in for a rude awakening", "Rondo will stop Harden" i just cringe. It's

pathetic they actually believe that

4. tdo

tdo Member

Whatevs. They're opinions matter as much as mine, which is jack-****. I for one was born in 91, and do not remember the "glory years". First full season I really remember was the 99-2000 season. If they want to make fun of me being excited about the first time I have truly witnessed a regular season division title for a team I have been invested in since 1999, let 'em. I'm happy, as all Rockets fans should be, and ready for a great series.

1 person likes this.
  5. YallMean

YallMean Member

out of all quotes, this got me laugh hardest

"I'm looking forward to seeing Aminu lockdown Harden. "

Pretty much sums it up their stupidity.

6. krmclaughlin

krmclaughlin Member

I love that the Mavs are providing so much bulletin board material for the Rockets. Not only the fans but the organization as well, leaking that we're the matchup they wanted. I really think Dwight and Harden are going to come out hungrier than ever.

7. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Must be miserable to live in a s*** hole like Dallas.

8. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Well, the talking heads on Dallas talk radio all wanted to face the Rockets and now they have their wish. Good luck with all that. As for the silly predictions from the Mav boards, keep in mind that these folks have been drinking the blue koolaid that Cuban has been brewing for a decade now. They are MFFLs - Mav Fans For Life - and can be just as delusional as the fans here drinking the red koolaid.

1 person likes this.
  9. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

don't worry...none of them actually do.

10. House of Pain

House of Pain Member

An uninformed Mavs fan? Welcome to planet Mars!

[​IMG]

11. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Not really. I live in northeast Dallas county out in the woods. It's really quite nice except for the squirrels, armadillos and possums.

12. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

****-hole. :p

13. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Why are Rockets fans acknowledging what garbage is being posted elsewhere on the internet? I would not want 98% of Rockets fans to represent my opinions of the team. It's harder to find insightful commentary than it is to drag up "Rockets suck!" comments. If I wanted poo flinging I'd check Reddit's NBA commentary.

PS--Mavs suck! Dallas sucks!

14. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

Ima end up fighting bout 3-4 mavs fans this next week.
    I'll record a video and post it on here eff it..
    Dallas can suck a big one.. Bunch of b****es.

1 person likes this.
  15. YallMean

YallMean Member

Relax, we do this every year in the playoffs. It will get better as the series goes on.

16. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

The division gear comment is hilarious. I think the same thing, at least win the WCF before you start selling gear like that

17. joeson332

joeson332 Member

I mean some people in CF are like that too but whatevers I'm more worried about the actual games than any of the talk between Rockets and Mavericks fans

18. ZNB

ZNB Contributing Member

I dont know about you, but i would take EVERY opportunity to **** on everyone and anything related to Dallas.

19. alethios

alethios Member

Hack-a-Houston is the only thing that bothers me out of all those quotes.

Wouldn't surprise me to see the great "tactician" Carlisle resort to that crap-ola when he can't beat us any other way.

20. joeson332

joeson332 Member

but to be honest though I've noticed that some Rockets fans are really knowledgeable fans. Guess all those years of are teams finishing #9th and in the lotto helped us gain some actual basketball intelligence. Dont know what they meant about the average Houston fan not knowing much