1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Judicial Watch] Isis camp in Mexico close to Texas border

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by TheresTheDagger, Apr 15, 2015.

1. TheresTheDagger

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2...miles-from-texas-mexican-authorities-confirm/
    I have a friend at work who's son is Military. She has claimed her son has informed her ISIS is here and that the U.S. Military is actively running drills on tactics to fight ISIS in U.S. cities. Of course its a rumor, but its not hard to believe there is some truth to it especially in light of the above story.

2. Buck Turgidson

3. TheresTheDagger

4. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Thanks bro.

Did they dispatch teh Ebola-anchor babies yet?

5. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I guess fear just makes people stupid?

Think this through just a little bit.

6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Evacuating to Katy posthaste.

7. g1184

g1184 Member

Washington Times version:
    Fox News version (link):
    For some reason I feel that Fox News doesn't take it's "fair and balanced" mantra seriously.

8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Aw good ole Judicial Watch... One of the favorite sources for Facebook news feed political activists.

9. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

Something tells me that the Daesh would not get along too well with the cartels.

10. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

The mods should merge with the Republican nuttery thread.

Judicial Watch ;)lol I am trying to remember some of their other "scandals".

Maybe they have they been revived for the Clinton campaign and figure this "story" will cause some of the yahoos to replenish their coffers?

That being said, one self proclaimed ISIS camp in Mexico with one or two misfits might cause the US to react hysterically

24/7 cable news action, drone strikes killing lots of Mexicans, further destabilize the whole damn country, send millions of Mexicans fleeing to the US, cause Netanyahu to go to NYC and LA telling Jewish Americans that only Israel is safe so go home and wind up costing us a couple of trillion bucks.

Jesus it would be diabolical.

11. Faust

Faust Member

man so many people on my fb news feed were talking about this. they get pissy when i said it was bs. people just want to be afraid of something so it gives meaning to their lives or gives fuel for "distraction talk" (the man wants us to talk about the bogeyman instead of the real problems at home).

12. Faust

Faust Member

i was just reading about this new method of calling the group daesh. i like the reasoning instead of saying isis. ima use daesh now all the time too

13. Buck Turgidson

They're still being housed in the FEMA camps.

14. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

This is definitely concerning especially being so close to the Texas border. As a family man, how can I protect my nonexistent wife and kids?

15. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

My cousin once (secretly) told his parents he was going to Southeast Asia to kill terrorists...with knives.

16. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Just evacuate Katy and all will be good.

17. Nook

Nook Member

Hilarious... ISIS near the Mexican border would last 2 minutes before "Team Obama" would have them kidnapped and learning how to speak English without a tongue is some private non citizen prison under a federal building in Peoria Illinois.

18. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Unless one of Cartels get them first.

19. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Would love to see ISIS vs those fat dudes with guns on the border hoping to shoot a mexican. Broadcast live on CNN.

20. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

I would be more interested in seeing a band of Zetas releasing a video of ISIS members getting beheaded. And then putting up a makeshift sign over a bridge warning them that 'this is mexico!' So meta.