1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

AMC's The Walking Dead [Season 5]

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CheezeyBoy22, Jun 14, 2014.

1. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't expect them to kill Glenn off until the mid-season finale. Personally I think it's time to kill one of the major characters off. I expect the first half to be about the wolves and then switch to Negan and the wars.

2. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Yeah that's how I feel. Not much of a cliff hanger, but much better than the last finale.

Black sails is over.... This show. One more to go tonight with better call Saul... Then finally game of Thrones in two weeks.

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Morgan will come around I think. He let those Wolves live and they killed an innocent person.

So did we figure out who took that gun that Rick hid outside Alexandria? Was it that guy that shot Glenn or what?

4. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Yes, they showed him with the same gun that Rick hid so it was him.

5. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

It was a good episode, but in terms of a finale I thought it was kind of weak. I'm glad Morgan has finally arrived. It will be interesting to see how stuff plays out.

Now, I thought the transition from Deanna being anti-Rick to being pro-Rick was pathetic. They should have had Pete kill her husband on purpose, not on accident. All it took was an accident for her to decide that Rick is right? LOL Also was the wrong character to kill if they wanted me to feel something. Should have had the guy kill a kid or something, like maybe his own son.

6. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Man, I'm supposed to remember a gun from over a month ago? They expect way too much out of me.

1 person likes this.
  7. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

At the very least it could have been a memorable gun with his initials carved in or something.

8. Freik

Freik Contributing Member

[​IMG]

It had a J on it, and we knew who took it when they dug it up a episode or 2 ago.

9. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Or like put a different face on $100 bills like BCS? ;)

10. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I really enjoyed the episode and while I expected a major cast member to be killed...

And no... Deanna's husband and Pete don't qualify as a major cast member, though at different points of time I was wondering of Glenn or even Rick were leaving the show

... and while it wasn't as much of a "cliff hanger" as some of observed, the episode was well written and acted (well, except for Sasha and Gabriel), and I now can't wait for the start of next season.

My favorite parts... Morgan's campfire talk, Carol's "sunshine" comment. Her smiles as she would play the part of "getting along". And the always innovative ways they come up with killing walkers, ie. the chain, the card door, the noose, and the squish.

Good times...

11. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Any time Sasha is on I'm like..

[​IMG]

12. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I felt the same way
    Felt very Meh . . . .

Her switch was tooo . .. quick and tidy
    formulaic to an extent

The whole 'Town Meeting' felt 1. small [alot more folx were at the party]
    2. not tense enough

even before he showed up seemed more PRO RICK than anything
    I guess him showing up just galvanized it

Rocket River

13. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

So, did Aaron make away with that Alaska license plate for Eric's collection or not?!

14. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Sure it was dropped after it was used was a weapon along with his backpack the W's found with surveillance pics of Alexandria and the group. It was seen on the coffee table during Talking Dead and had a nice blood stain on it.

15. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

MORGAN! It is about damn time! With that said, overall it was a pretty good episode.

Serious spoiler below, SERIOUSLY - if you have't read the comic don't click it!
    Unfortunately by my calculation at their current burn rate of source material Morgan will die mid next season or so... maybe a season finale? NOOOO!

16. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

Yup, he clearly dropped the Alaska plate after removing it from the zombie's head.

17. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

I bet he dies trying to go back and get it next season. :grin:

18. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Just think about it for a second.

The lady just lost his son for being a moron (not that it's been confirmed to her yet but he was) and now she loses her husband when the guy that Rick emphatically motioned to be murdered slits his throat with a sword...

Proves Rick right and now rushing with anger and vengeful emotions in her veins why wouldn't she order him killed.

It may not have been an important death to us but the death of Reg was important to cementing Rick's status as leader of the community. That and the undeath of Nicholas is going have an extreme impact on next season's plot and direction within Alexandria's walls.

19. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Can you spoil what happens please?

20. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

i liked the finale.

it seems though that it has turned into rick and his group absorbing different groups of people and have them die slowly as time goes on.

and you might say... and yes that is obvious. but it is interesting that it pretty much sums up the show.