1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden suspended one game by NBA

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by a711, Mar 2, 2015.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Guys don't kick in playground fights nor pull hair. Girls do.

The reason we don't ever kick, and the reason that's a golden rule, is because in all normal fights that aren't about death, we have an unwritten agreement...

don't kick another guy in the balls. And that starts with don't ever kick in a fight, especially when you are on your back. When you are on your back, and you are at a disadvantage, if you then choose to kick upwards,,,,I'd never do that, unless a Grizzlie Bear or a Mtn Lion had me on my back,.

Harden kicked...intentional or not...he must be suspended.

Bro Rulz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Kevin Love stepped on Luis Scola's face- no suspension. Hell, not even a foul.

1 person likes this.
  3. LG1200

LG1200 Member

He was pushing LeBron off with his foot to create space so he could get up, i don't see how that's girly. People need to stop acting like this was an aggressive Dennis Rodman type kick.

4. MattM

MattM Member

I may be blind.

Harden did have his foot up but it surely didn't look like he kicked him. If he did kick then it wasn't even much of a kick to warrant a suspension.

5. IgotNext

IgotNext Member

So james knew exactly what he was aiming for and wasn't trying to push people off of him In the heat of the moment?

if that push off would have been his leg it wouldn't be all this. But when your trying to keep people off you, you don't really look first.

lol, Homer glasses.

what lebron did was way more intentional, that's just what it is.

6. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Examples of kicks:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. DREAM ON!

DREAM ON! Member

8. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

So I'm in need of some help on how to put this on Morey/McHale.

I guess I can wait till after the game Tuesday if we lose for an explanation on how if Morey/McHale did a better job we could win without Harden and Howard.

9. D-rock

D-rock Member

League wouldn't suspend Lebron even if he threw Harden down or pinned Bev to the floor. Neither were basketball plays.

10. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

That's your interpretation, and your interpretation only.

He definitely kicked intentionally. You are a homer if you don't think Harden kicked Lebron intentionally. The NBA is against, Lebron is against and I'm against. Now, if he intended to kick in the balls, that's different, but should have zero affect on the severity of the penalty.

you kick and hit the balls
    you get kicked for a game.

11. rocketier1

rocketier1 Member

Well our chances against Atlanta just got much lower. Others guys have to step up or this will be a loss.

12. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

I would have no problem with it if Lebron had been suspended for the Pinning and shoving of Beverley... not to mention Mazdork or whatever his name is jumping in there like extra help was needed.

13. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Come on guys... Lebron's thing with Bev was far mor mutual than Harden kicking him. I don't think Harden deserved a suspension, but you can't kick someone.

14. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

So...is this LeBrons way of trying to get the last laugh?

LeBron about to lose a ring to ANOTHER Texas team

15. alethios

alethios Member

The league should be suspended. Just look at the way they always make excuses for bad officiating. The worst was the play where LeBron was using an arm-tying (pseudo-boxing) maneuver on Harden and the refs just stood there and watched. How the **** was that not a foul?

16. CCorn

CCorn Member

I think hotballa has admitted to pulling hair and kicking gonads.

17. DREAM ON!

DREAM ON! Member

if LeBron is any kind of a man, he gets on top of Harden and knocks his teeth out.

blah blah blah for MVP and being a role model. LeBron is like Blake Griffin, he gets messed with cuz he's soft. Punch Harden in the face take your 10 game suspension if you dont like it, the EAST sucks anyway.

18. D-rock

D-rock Member

Bev should sue for sexual harassment. I swore I saw Lebron trying to slip him the tongue while he was copping a feel.

19. Gummi Clutch

Gummi Clutch Contributing Member

I was at the game.
    IMO the scrum between Pat Bev and LeBron was way worse "in the moment".
    A drew a reaction from everyone in the arena.

Harden and LeBron on the other hand was a typical jumpball scrum.
    They replayed the Harden "kick" several times on the Jumbotron.
    It even got cheers from the crowd when he hit LeBron in the junk.
    I did not not see it as a deliberate "kick" and I did not think we would see a suspension.
    I am disappointed in the league's "decision" in something that was already reviewed by 3 officials.

20. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Balls dont lie.

[​IMG]