1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Quarter of British Muslims sympathise with Charlie Hebdo terrorists

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Remii

Remii Member

Speaking the truth and pointing out deception does not make me a racist. And 90% of the Jewish people in Israel are not descendents of the Israelites. The true descendents of the 12 tribes of Israel are spread out over the world and some of them are right up under your nose disguised as so called African-Americans. Those people in Israel now who are claiming who they are not and saying they have ancient ancestry claims to Israel are Germans, Russians, Bulgarians, and Polish.

Check out this video that an Israeli made and listen closely at the 22 second mark on how he got there. http://youtu.be/rh3Uc9ZXkzE

Wrong again buddy... I can only be a Jew-Hater against actual Jews. Jew is short for Judah which is one of the 12 tribes of Israel and those people are not descendents of that tribe. Those people are Ashkenazi Jewish. That's why they call themselves Jew-'ISH'. They are Europeans impersonating descendents of the tribe of Judah. They were originally people of the serpent (which is why they use snake symbols) and they hijacked the name 'Jew'...

Hitler was also said to be a Ashkenazi... Get it... Nazi. What a great hoax.

2. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

As I said - total racist.

3. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

Avijit Roy was murdered 2 days ago. Another data point...

4. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Yes, sadly

Good to see you posting again.

5. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I think I'm going to just put you on ignore before I say something that will likely get me banned.

1 person likes this.
  6. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

yeah he's been on my ignore list for a while and it's been wonderful.

don't lose another second of your life to his drivel.

7. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

trustme, adeelsiddiqui, Hydhypedplaya, Exiled and Remii's brothers in spirit trying some chants at an Islamist rally...only to get some of their own medicine.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JCfwcd_Ajg4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. Exiled

Exiled Member

[youtube]Z2JAef6c504[/youtube]

9. ChievousFTFace

ChievousFTFace Contributing Member

You need many many years of therapy. Welcome to ignore.

10. Exiled

Exiled Member

Ashkenazi is an old trukish word. It basically means : the dogs.

11. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Remii and Exiled are seriously the two most disgusting posters on this board.

12. ChievousFTFace

Another raging anti-Semite. Ashkenazi comes from the Hebrew word Ashkenaz. You also need many many years of therapy. Welcome to ignore.

13. Exiled

Exiled Member

Atw and u both sensitive but so little informed.

Check this

"Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a ‘Jew’ or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew."
    (1980 Jewish Almanac, p. 3).

14. ChievousFTFace

Sensitive about what? You and remii have a disgusting point of view and need your heads examined to wipe out conspiratorial BS. You should permanently log out and rethink life.

1 person likes this.