1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocketsmetalspd

IF true this is exactly what Houston can offer, only caveat is that Dragic commits to resign with the Rockets. Need Harden and DMo to talk to Dragic and calm his worries about heading back to H-Town.

2. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

I'd give them Pelicans first, Shved, Pap, future first for Dragic and Plumlee.

Get to keep our big man depth while also providing them with their asking price.

3. Houston_Rockets

Don´t give a damm about post numbers, you have been here since 2006 and have read some of the worst posts ever yet you felt like :rolleyes: because you thought I was actually posting like DM was reading :rolleyes:

Please, there are more important things in this thread. I really believe Morey will steal IT for absolutely nothing. I would prefer overpaying a bit and get Lawson, but you can´t get mad at an improvement at PG.

4. vince

vince Member

Nothing can happen for Rockets till tomorrow with Shved.

It may be an interesting night.

5. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

See, obviously Morey is not offering what many here thought he might be offering, or a deal would be done already. I suspect we are offering a first (not NO) and/or NY 2nd and expirings only.

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

lulz

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Lin &amp; used Magic Converse. “<a href="https://twitter.com/Mr_Norof">@Mr_Norof</a>: The assets, though. RT <a href="https://twitter.com/Chris_Broussard">@Chris_Broussard</a>: Sources: Lakers interested in Ty Lawson as well as Dragic.”</p>&mdash; Jeff Caplan (@Jeff_Caplan) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jeff_Caplan/status/568219063052140544">February 19, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

7. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Have to think that Ainge got in the Dragic talks really just to explore the price, and see where they stand.

I really doubt that they would have interest in Lawson because Lawson is really more of a veteran ROLE PLAYER PG that is ready to win now. Dragic is a veteran too, but he best resembles a player you can build around with another star or two. Lawson is built to be a PG on a contender who makes his stars look better. You really can't have him as your best player.

I dont doubt though that Ainge will still call and try to weasle his way in trade talks just because.... its a smart thing to do. But at the end of the day, Lawson alone would just stifle the development of Smart, Young, and Bradley. For the Rockets he makes perfect sense as the best PG they have had long term since Francis, and a perfect complement offensively to Harden and Howard.

8. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

9. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

What can we give Ind that would interest them in a 3 way trade...

Jones, Expiring, Capela??

10. DREAM ON!

DREAM ON! Member

If we are title contenders for the next few years 1st round picks are close to useless anyway. Give them picks and keep DMo

11. Wooderson

Wooderson Member

We still know pretty much what we knew 51 pages ago. The only big thing I can think of is that Dragic has not only burned his bridge with Phoenix, but he may have put a torch to the farms and possibly the entire village.

1 person likes this.
  12. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

LMAO a young player and a 1st rounder

LMAOOOOOOOO did those idiots not see what Dragic said about them???

13. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Told Bucks in market for quality point guard, especially with Brandon Knight becoming RFA this summer.</p>&mdash; Gery Woelfel (@GeryWoelfel) <a href="https://twitter.com/GeryWoelfel/status/568220441132679168">February 19, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

14. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Dragic, Lawson, knight
    We are going to be very disappointed come tomorrow when we don't get these guys.

15. FANfrom86toNow

What's funny is that they could have gotten so much more than that just two days ago.

16. J.R.

J.R. Member

Not counting on it.

17. FANfrom86toNow

I will DEFINITELY be very disappointed if we don't get one of those 3 by tomorrow.

18. Cygnus33

Cygnus33 Rookie

Lol relax. I was just messing with you. Damn. I think we both agree on post counts and join dates. Neither mean ****. I may have let my troll out too quickly on your post. My bad.

19. haydenfisher342

2016 and 17 pick :p:p

20. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

who is the better defender of Lawson/Dragic>?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.