1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action: 1/24/2015

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clutch, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

All times are CENTRAL<BR><table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=5><tr style='color:#ffffff;background-color:#000099;font-size: 14px;font-family: Arial;text-shadow: 0 2px 0 rgba(0,0,0,1);'><td colspan=2 align=center><b>Visitor</b></td><td colspan=2 align=center style='border-left:1px solid #9999FF;'><b>Home</b></td><td align=center><b><nobr>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Time&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</nobr></b></td></tr><tr style='color:#000000;background-color:#eeeeee;font-size: 12px;font-family: Arial;'><td valign=middle>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(8-36) NEW YORK<br><b>KNICKS</b></td><td valign=middle style='border-left:1px solid #cccccc;'>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(18-26) CHARLOTTE<br><b>HORNETS</b></td><td valign=middle align=center>6:00 pm</td></tr><tr style='color:#000000;background-color:#ffffff;font-size: 12px;font-family: Arial;'><td valign=middle>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(17-26) DETROIT<br><b>PISTONS</b></td><td valign=middle style='border-left:1px solid #cccccc;'>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(21-21) MILWAUKEE<br><b>BUCKS</b></td><td valign=middle align=center>6:30 pm<BR><b>(NBATV)</b></td></tr><tr style='color:#000000;background-color:#eeeeee;font-size: 12px;font-family: Arial;'><td valign=middle>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(8-35) PHILADELPHIA<br><b>SIXERS</b></td><td valign=middle style='border-left:1px solid #cccccc;'>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(30-12) MEMPHIS<br><b>GRIZZLIES</b></td><td valign=middle align=center>7:00 pm</td></tr><tr style='color:#000000;background-color:#ffffff;font-size: 12px;font-family: Arial;'><td valign=middle>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(18-25) BROOKLYN<br><b>NETS</b></td><td valign=middle style='border-left:1px solid #cccccc;'>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(15-28) UTAH<br><b>JAZZ</b></td><td valign=middle align=center>8:00 pm</td></tr><tr style='color:#000000;background-color:#eeeeee;font-size: 12px;font-family: Arial;'><td valign=middle>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(29-14) WASHINGTON<br><b>WIZARDS</b></td><td valign=middle style='border-left:1px solid #cccccc;'>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(31-13) PORTLAND<br><b>TRAIL BLAZERS</b></td><td valign=middle align=center>9:00 pm<BR><b>(NBATV)</b></td></tr></table>

2. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Hornets
    Bucks
    Grizzlies
    Jazz
    Wizards

1 person likes this.
  3. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Go Wizards and Sixers(yeah right).

If Washington can defeat Portland and the Rockets take care of the Lakers tomorrow as they should, they move into 3rd place. Hard to believe with the way they've been so up and down lately.

4. hardenisaboss

hardenisaboss Member

crazy night last night, Harden hit a game winner, Klay scored 37 in a Quarter and the Knicks won 3 in a row

5. newAge_Rockets

Kinda weak lineup for a Saturday night.

6. drowsy12

drowsy12 Member

It's all about Mondays and Fridays these days in the NBA.

7. hardenisaboss

hardenisaboss Member

its an okay day, two promising matches but yeah not the best day

8. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Never understood why League Pass takes away the NBA TV games. Sadly those are the only ones worth watching tonight.

9. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I'll say this again: The increased number of games on NBA TV and the habit of showing the last 2 mins of close games has gutted the value of League Pass. The exception is if you live in a different market than your favorite team.

Agree with your statement. Just another nail in the coffin of LP.

10. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Yeah, I live near Atlanta so it's still very much worth it for me to watch the Rockets, but still very frustrating at times, nonetheless. I might try Ballstreams next season, but I still don't know all the details with that. It's always seemed a tad sketchy for me.

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yeah, it is a mystery why they do that. They will even show full OT coverage if a game goes into OT.

12. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Quick rundown, they host it out of the netherlands who have a law on the books that its legal to rebroadcast news, and "sport" was classed as news by their courts several years ago.

1 person likes this.
  13. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Ask if you have any questions, there are plenty of us who can provide answers

Subscription is by actual months/year not NBA seasons (i.e. if you sign up for 6 months today, you will have access until July 24th)

FIBA tourney, Summer League, pre season, reg season, post season, Inside the NBA on TNT, Grantland Basketball Hour and occasional NCAAM games

Almost every game has the option for home or away feeds (exceptions are if the game is on NBATV, ABC or ESPN)

Numerous methods to watch, but most seem to prefer PC streaming, Mobile or Roku.

Quality is supposed to be 720p HD, but some feeds are noticeably better than others (ABC/TNT vs Pelicans local feed)

Overall it provides what LP is SUPPOSED to be.

1 person likes this.
  14. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Very much appreciate this and repped for the info. Might make the switch once this month of LP is up for me. Everybody seems to love it and it really does sound like a superior product. Not sure why I've never switched over.

1 person likes this.
  15. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

I'm rooting for a POR loss. I still hope we can take that 3rd spot.

16. HRox832

HRox832 Member

Only fun game will be Wiz vs Blazers. Tomorrow's games will be the best ones

17. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

That Wiz vs Blazers matchup should be a little more interesting since Aldridge is playing. Hope the Blazers lose tho. Rockets are coming for dat azz

18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Just when Jennings and the Pistons were starting to turn to corner...

19. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Brandon Jennings looks pretty hurt. Beat me to it!

Forget that supposed "trade target."

20. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

That looked bad, like something just snapped or got torn. Maybe an Achilles tendon injury.